TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boon

OAO Great American Bash Thread

So it's ok for Taker to "kill" Hassan...but it's not ok for Hassan, just to choke, someone, just because he had 5 masked guys with him. (And hell..they do it all the time in Mexico). Come on now >_>

Taker took part of the stage apart, and did the Last Ride on Hassan so that he went through it, but you couldn't see him land or anything.

Then a few minutes later, they FINALLY showed Hassan on the floor, on a light or something, hardly moving.

It was bullshit, because you didn't actually see anything happen, other than Taker doing the powerbomb.

I hope Hassan isn't gone for good. This fucking sucks. Plus taker being #1 contender is lame.

So it's ok for Taker to "kill" Hassan...but it's not ok for Hassan, just to choke, someone, just because he had 5 masked guys with him. (And hell..they do it all the time in Mexico). Come on now >_>

They are acting like it's not all right...saying Taker even went too far at this time.

...NOW the 6-Man Tag while Hassan is being EMTed out.

Did I accidentally log onto The Bizarro Marks Forum?

None of these match results you guys have posted make a damn bit of sense.

Guest Jim Ross

is a non American going to win tonight at GAB?.. Christian Down.. Benoit Down.. hassan Down.. Mexicool?

Guest Jim Ross

Looks like Simon Dean? LOL i was thinking that.. i imagined the marks letting a sigh out once they seen it

Guest Jim Ross

So Cole knows his GAB history and US title lineage... but doesnt know Nova is former 'RAW Sponser' Simon Dean?

So Cole knows his GAB history and US title lineage... but doesnt know Nova is former 'RAW Sponser' Simon Dean?

They're trying to keep it so that the two men are seperate, I believe. They didn't even mention it on Velocity.

Stevie jobs to Psichosis...and the Mexicools looked like they were having an orgy in the ring.

Guest Trecko

1.) Props to the person in the crowd with the "UPN fears Hassan" sign.

2.) I appreciate them going with the Mexicools/bWo match after Hassan's match, because honestly, anything else, and my anger from how that all went down would've stayed.

Thank GOD even people here are saying what bullshit that end was. TAKER BEAT UP 7 MEN. ALONE. WTF? Dead or alive, Hassan being deserving or undeserving, no fucking way do you have Taker completely destroy the "sympathizers", Daivari, AND Hassan, all in one breath. Now it's an obvious given, and a sad bit of reality for me that Hassan is DONE because I thoroughly enjoyed the CHARACTER, but having him and everyone associated with him get completely destroyed just SUCKS.

*sigh*

Melina, get stripped and let a titty pop out to heal my wounds, ma. Come on. Just for me.