TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

HD: Opening Segment

COLE
Hello everyone and welcome to HeldDown!  I'm Michael Cole and alongside me here at Sofa Central are the one, the only former two time OAOAST Champion Caboose, and Jonathon Coachman!  What a show we have for you tonight guys!

COACH
We certainly do Michael!  A massive show on the lead up to Licence to Pin this Sunday night!  Womens action, tag action, and Hot Lesbian Action!

QUAGMIRE
Giggidy!

CABOOSE
What a huge announcement as we went off the air last week guys, with Chris Stevens telling Hoff that this Sunday he would be defending his number one contendorship against none other than Brock Ausstin!

COLE
One thing has been bothering me though guys, we haven't got a title match set for this Sunday's Pay Per View event!

COACH
Well I guess that means that some big segment is going to happen tonight!

COLE
Well the first thing on my program is 'big segment', so here we go people!

"You Know You're Right" by Nirvana suddenly begins to blare as CWM makes his way out to ringside, microphone in hand.  

COLE
Looks like its started!

COACH
I wonder why he's out here?  Could it be anything at all to do with the fact that he attacked Axel last week?

The former OAOAST Champ and co-founder of the company slides into the squared circle and signals for his music to be cut, before addressing the sold out crowd.

CWM
Let me get to the point straight away, because unlike other top heels, I'm not going to bore everyone with a ten minute monologue detailing why I'm pissed off, and what I intend to do about it.  I'll make this real, real simple.  Last week, I attacked Axel in his match against Gunner Sharps, causing the match to be thrown out.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

CWM
Yeah, boo all you want, I'm just going to keep talking guys.  Anyway, I attacked Axel.  Gave him the Pollycutter.  I'm hoping he saw that as a sign of some sort.  I'm hoping he realised what I wanted.  And I'm hoing that right now, he's pissed off.  Pissed off enough to come out here, put his belt on the line, and pissed off enough to make a mistake, so I can regain the OAOAST Championship.  So Axel, I'm calling you out, top of the show.  You're too much of a pussy to pick sides with this whole conflict crap going on, so I'm going to pick sides for you.  You ain't on my side.  Get out here so I can inflict some pain on your championship ass.

COLE
CWM is laying down the gauntlet early here!  He wants a title shot!

Much to CWM's dismay, however, it is "Sick" by Dope that hits instead of Axel's theme.  The owner of that theme, Gunner Sharps, suddenly appears and storms down to the ring, with the crowd showering the former 24/7 Champion with a heavy dose of boos.  Gunner slides into the ring and goes face to face with CWM, before grabbing a mic from ringside.

COLE
And now here's Gunner!

COACH
I don't know why he's out here either!  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he was screwed out of an OAOAST Championship match last week by the man who he is now in the ring with, CWM!

GUNNER
Expecting someone else?  Someone with the belt perhaps?  Well bad news son, I decided to answer your challenge instead of Axel.  You remember when I came here?  As a part of your little Underground group?  Huh?  I was stuck in a measely little tag team with a lawyer for christ sakes!  And do you know why?  Because you were too (bleep)ing scared of your own spot to give me a chance.  Look what I've done in the last eighteen months, beat Panther at AngleSlam Three, won the Twenty-Four Seven Championship from Hoff at AngleSlam last year, and I'm the biggest guy in this damn company!  You screwed me back then, and you screwed me again last week you son of a bitch!  In my first OAOAST Title match ever, you come running in like a crazed lunatic and get me Disqualified!  I want a rematch Axel!  If you're listening, I want a rematch, and you know I deserve it!  But for now, how about I settle for you!

Gunner begins to walk toward CWM, and the OAOAST Legend doesn't back down...

"He's simply Ravishing... OWW!"

COLE
What now?

COACH
...I got nothing.

"Simply Ravishing" begins to blare as former OAOAST Champion Tony Brannigan is out here as well!  T-Bod walks to the ring and takes his place opposite CWM and Gunner Sharps, mic already in hand.

TONY
What's this I hear?  You two asking for title shots?  Huh?  What have you done to deserve it?  I, Tony Brannigan, have earned it.  If you cast your minds back to the Great Angle Bash, where I was SCREWED out of my OAOAST Championship, a rematch was never even considered!  Axel, when I won the belt I gave you a rematch without hesitation, but then Drek Stone and his merry band of idiots had to get involved in my business, costing me the title!  So Axel, if anyone deserves a title match, its Tony Brannigan!

CWM
Well it looks like we've got a little dillema.  I want a title shot, Bozo here wants a title shot, and you, Tony, also want a shot at the OAOAST Championship.  So, how are we going to settle this?

???
You don't settle anything.  I settle this.

Suddenly, the OAOAST Champion himself, Axel, makes his way to ringside, title belt slung over his shoulder.

AXEL
So, looks like I'm a popular guy tonight.  Well, lets look at my options here.  CWM, you attacked me last week, gave me the Pollycutter.  I beat you a month ago in a streetfight, but yet you somehow have earned a title shot?

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

AXEL
Gunner Sharps - you've had what?  One match in the last couple months, and yet you deserve a shot?

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

AXEL
And finally, my favourite.  Tony Brannigan.  Let me tell you something you pompus son of a bitch!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"

Tony's eyes dart up to Axel's so that they meet, a pissed off look present on his face.

AXEL
You heard me.  You took this belt from me a month ago, I got screwed out of this title.  As I said, one good screw deserves another mate.  I may not have won this title in a way that I wanted to, but in the end, the only thing that matters is the fact that we're even, and I am the OAOAST Champion!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

AXEL
So you all want a shot, huh?  All three of you?  Well, I might not be that happy about it, but I just came from Josie Baker's office, and she made the Main Event for this Sunday.  It will be CWM.... versus Gunner Sharps... versus Tony Brannigan... versus me, Axel, for the OAOAST Championship in a Fatal Four Way match!

COLE
Oh my!  What a Main Event!  WOW!

AXEL
As I said, I'm not stoked about it, because I don't have the champions advantage.  The deck is stacked against me.  But thats the way I like it guys.  Hoff wants to face one guy? I'll face three.  I'll BEAT three.  Watch and learn Future Boy, watch and learn.

"Death Blooms" hits in the background as Axel exits stage left, leaving his three opponents this Sunday in the ring and pondering Axel's announcement.  

COLE
What a stage of events!  What else could happen tonight?

Sign in to follow this