Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Crossfire - The card

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"One swanky card...

--------------------------------------

Show: SWF Crossfire

Theme Music: “Hate to say I told you so” by the Hives.  

Date: May 26, 2002.

Arena: The Savvis Center in St. Louis, Missouri!

Due date: May 26, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

DEBUT SINGLES MATCH

Munich vs. ?

- A new SWF wrestler will be debuting this Sunday.  Who will it be, and will he or she be able to defeat the veteran Munich in their first SWF match?

Send to: Suicide King

HANDICAP MATCH

Johnny Rotten vs. Durandal & Lady Red

- Stubby is intent on completely destroying all who oppose him, including former ally Johnny Rotten.  In fact he’s even bumped the impressive JL talent, Durandal to get the job done.  Will Durandal be able to score a win for the Clan, or will the Lady Red curse rub off on him too?

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  Only 2 people are allowed in the ring at once.  Durandal and Red must tag in and out.

Send to: Beingz0wningj00

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Stryke © vs. ?

- Stryke seems unbeatable in the hardcore division, but he’s received an anonymous challenge for this Sunday.  Who will it be?  A new face, a retired face back from the dead or somebody else?  We’ll find out this Sunday!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Submissions, pinfalls and knockouts count anywhere within the arena.

Send to: BA_Baracus

US TITLE MATCH

Jay Dawg © vs. Chris Raynor

- These two men have had several battles over the SWF tag titles this past month or so.  This Sunday they’ll be on their own and competing for the US title!

LADDER MATCH FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Erek Taylor © vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

- Erek Taylor made a big splash early in his WF career by defeating Magnifico (a former heavyweight champion) for the LHW title.  Since then the feud between these two has steadily escalated and Magnifico challenged Taylor to a ladder match!  This should be a memorable encounter!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  The belt will be suspended approximately 20 feet above the ring.  The winner is the first man to touch both feet to the mat while the belt is in his possession.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Sacred © vs. Fallout

- An extension of the Pound/Clan feud the tension between these two wrestlers has been building over the past month.  This Sunday they will go 1 on 1 for the second most prestigious title in the SWF.

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH FOR THE SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Hville Thugg © vs. Perfect Bo vs. Edwin MacPhisto

- On the last PPV, Perfect Bo turned on Thugg and since then has been a constant thorn in the champion’s side.  Edwin MacPhisto has also been a huge problem for da Pound and by extension Thugg as well.  Bo and Edwin were pitted against each other in a number one contender’s match, but it ended in a no-contest.  As a result Thugg decided to challenge them to a match, a last man standing match in which he hopes to destroy them both.  How will things pan out this Sunday?

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  All 3 men are allowed in the ring at once.  If a wrestler can’t get off the mat before the 10-count they are eliminated and must return to the back.  The last man surviving is the winner.

-------------------------------------

Mothernature says..."

Guest midnight_burn

Card looks very spiffy indeed, should be a fantastic show. Many very cool matches, particularly the main event, the bumping of Durandal, and 2 question mark men should all add to the intrigue.

And a very mysterious match for me. Oh well, off to get Hardcore on Mr. ? i go.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Wow, nice card... and congrats to Durandal for his bumpage. Which reminds me to tell Durandal to *read his PM* that I'll be sending, as we need to coordinate our match. Forget my current record, I'm winless across my career for tag, so lets help the new guy out, eh? :D

-Annie

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Schnap diggity.  Kudos to Stubby for getting 7 solid matches out of a tough roster.  Couple questions, though.

1) When did it stop being the Hardcore Gamer's Championship?  I liked that.

2) Are we ever going to try and work in new announcers like we'd talked about a couple weeks ago?  Maybe on the show after the PPV?

3) Aren't the Hives just spiffy?

That's all.  Time to get writin'...

Guest Smeghead

A Last Man Standing match with DQ rules in effect?  Interesting.

Guest Insanityman

Kick ass card. Good luck to all the bumpies, and to everyone.

DQ in effect? Gah, that'll be more than interesting!

Guest BA_Baracus

"To Edwin...

1) When I stopped calling it that.  Since we have nothing to do with "gaming" it doesn't make much sense.

2) Yeah...we'll probably start with new announcers after the PPV.

3) Indeed they are.  Using whatever song I'm currently listening to when I post the card as the theme music is the way to go!

Mothernature says, why do all Swedish bands sing in English?"

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Wow, good things I came back and checked the card again.  I had totally missed the fact that DQ's and count-outs are in effect.

Now this should be unique...

Guest TheBostonStrangler

The two best things about this card: Not one, but TWO mystery men, and a ladder match with ELM.

Guest BA_Baracus

"Wow...

...the WF board only got 1 new post the entire day.

That's pretty impressive.

Mothernature says...hmph..."

Guest Muzz

I'll add another.

I can't wait to see this show. Card's like this just make excited, and makes me want to do a really good job on my match.

0 -4 against Fallout... god damn...

Guest HVilleThugg

Hey!  I never commented on the card.  

Good card.  I like it.  I kind of know who the ?'s are, but I'm not telling.

The rules of the LMS are a bit funky, but that's part of the challenge.  Good luck to everyone...should be a solid show.

Da "getting all his posts in now" H

Guest midnight_burn

Woo, match done at last.

Quite a bit longer than i intended, i just hope it's good enough to win.

Guest AnnieEclectic

I'm done too, match written, and may I say even if Durandal and I lose, I'd like to thank him for writing such a good first half. This kid is good.

-Annie

Guest HVilleThugg

Finished??  Finished??

I hate you all!

Well, I'm no where near done, but then again, I"ve only been writing for an hour or so.  

I think I'm a bit over 5,000 right now...sigh...so much more to go.

Da "of course he waited until the last minute" H

Guest Suicide King

I have two matches and an extension request in.  By my calculations this means that unless I get some matches soon, or at least an extension request, there may be some WFers who will be given the once in a lifetime chance.  That chance is of course to love...

the Cock.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Don't take that chance, WFers.  One need only look at the JL to see the power of the Cock.

Gotta watch out for his suplex...

And good luck to anyone still writing, and hell, good luck to anyone who already wrote.  I think my hands are about to fall apart from the millions of keystrokes recorded over the last two days...

Guest HVilleThugg

STILL WRITING!!!

Dammit!!

Long ass fuckin' match!

Da "would kill for a smoke right now" H

Guest Ash Ketchum

Man... this is gonna be some AWESOME stuff!

There's depth all around the card.

Stubby... you should work for the WWE.

But they'd probably label you as the crazy one and give you the corner cubicle.