TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Tino Standard

The State of Tag Team Wrestling

I think it speaks volumes to the job the WWE is doing with the tag division that this conversation has deteriorated into a talk about Trish.

That said- she is one of the hottest chicks alive.

I love that idea mentioned for all the tag teams, it's good, simple booking, something I have always liked.

Pardon?

The setup of a forum such as this, or any message board, is such that if you do not understand what was said, you can read it again- it doesn't change much.

As for the Raw tag division- the only heel team got buried by Mable and a midget. Hurricane and Rosey are much better at chasing the titles then they are defending them.

As for the SD tag division- the sooner MNM gets the straps back, the better.

Pardon?

The setup of a forum such as this, or any message board, is such that if you do not understand what was said, you can read it again- it doesn't change much.

I know. Dont be funny. I didnt understand what you meant by it and was being polite. I can read. What you said didnt make sense to me. Elaborate or clarify please.

Guest news_gimmick

I demand more ANGST WWE threads. Really, is there any other part of WWE we can possibly bitch about? I swear there is nothing else to talk about. Negative nancys.

Tom

Pardon?

I know. Dont be funny. I didnt understand what you meant by it and was being polite. I can read. What you said didnt make sense to me. Elaborate or clarify please.

Fair enough.

I had mentioned that I thought Trish was hot. You asked if that included her fake and real parts. I said that if you can see them (her parts) then they were real enough for me, implying that it doesn't bother me that she is not "natural.'' I hpoe that helps.

I demand more ANGST WWE threads. Really, is there any other part of WWE we can possibly bitch about? I swear there is nothing else to talk about. Negative nancys.

Tom

This coming from the guy that had one of the most ridiculous threads known to man w/ Gossinger.

Pardon?

Fair enough.

I had mentioned that I thought Trish was hot. You asked if that included her fake and real parts. I said that if you can see them (her parts) then they were real enough for me, implying that it doesn't bother me that she is not "natural.'' I hpoe that helps.

Thank you and yes it does.

I prefer my women natural but Id take Trish any day of the week. Call me.

I must admit though, Christy in the little white dress and strut a few weeks ago, and her on the SS trailer is making me change my mind as to who is the hottest diva in the WWE.

"Oh, my BUTT is hungry."

She's just too annoying for me. I really can't stand that peppy, always happy go lucky nonsense. She just makes me want to punch her.

"Oh, my BUTT is hungry."

She's just too annoying for me.  I really can't stand that peppy, always happy go lucky nonsense.  She just makes me want to punch her.

Yes, she is childesh but you cant deny shes not a firecraker. If she grows up a bit . . .

"Oh, my BUTT is hungry."

She's just too annoying for me.  I really can't stand that peppy, always happy go lucky nonsense.  She just makes me want to punch her.

Yes, she is childesh but you cant deny shes not a firecraker. If she grows up a bit . . .

Yeah at least Christy seems like she loves what she's doing. Unlike the other new divas in the past year or so who look like they could care less about what they're doing.

She's definitely one of the best since they started this Diva search crap (Maria is by far the best), but that's not saying much. I mean, she's okay. I'm just a huge Trish fan.

"Oh, my BUTT is hungry."

Yeah at least Christy seems like she loves what she's doing. Unlike the other new divas in the past year or so who look like they could care less about what they're doing.

Yes, exactly. So much energy. The only good thing to come out of the Diva Search. Most probably the reason why Vince thought it was a good idea, and the reason why we have the 2nd edition this year. I can only see Alexis or whatever name is bringing that vibe, although I prefer Leyla, and then Beth. Dont see how Kristal is still there though. Shes so meh.

"Oh, my BUTT is hungry."

Yes, exactly. So much energy. The only good thing to come out of the Diva Search. Most probably the reason why Vince thought it was a good idea, and the reason why we have the 2nd edition this year. I can only see Alexis or whatever name is bringing that vibe, although I prefer Leyla, and then Beth. Dont see how Kristal is still there though. Shes so meh.

Maria = gold

"Oh, my BUTT is hungry."

Maria = gold

I dont like her. She doesnt attract me to her and her on air character blows.

Something that just came to mind for me...

There may be a new WWE team being called up soon.

A team of Garrison Cade and I THINK Dick Murdoch's son or something (I think I heard the last name was Murdoch)...the team name being TNT.

THey had a Cowboy gimmick.

A group of people around me called them "New Smoking Gunns"

They beat Balls and Axl in a dark match in Philly.

Take that for what it's worth.

Yeah, I mentioned them in my post in this thread. I had them down as a possible Raw team for my proposed Tag Tournament. Trevor Rhodes changed his last name to Murdoch as a take off of Dick Murdoch. Maybe it is because Dusty might come into the company and they don't want "confusion."

Guest JMA
Maybe they're teaming Punk with Bobby Lashley. That would be nice. And they beat TNT to boot. So I guess we know who's higher on the ladder...

I'd prefer for Punk to be a singles guy when he debuts.