TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Axel/Calvin, Axel/Hoff segments

Hoff, could you put this near the end of the show, and put a few little announcements by the announcers through the first part of the show about Axel and Calvin meeting? Just have Cole say stuff like "and don't forget also tonight OAOAST Champion Axel and General Manager Calvin Szechstein are currently in a big meeting, and we will be covering events as they happen". Thanks d00d.

We cut to a shot of the General Manager's Office Door, which opens, revealing the General Manager Calvin Szechstein, as well as the OAOAST Champion, Axel!

CALVIN
You've got some interesting ideas champ.  I'm sure we will speak again before AngleSlam.

AXEL
Well it seems like you've changed a whole lot from the last time we were both in this company, so I'm glad its sorted out.  So, how about the idea for AngleSlam?

CALVIN
I'll make some phonecalls, I think it should be fine.

AXEL
And the other ideas?

CALVIN
I'll have the paperwork written up and sent to you by Monday morning.  You can contact the parties involved, and take it from there.  Needless to say, if it works out, it'll be a hell of an impact in this company!

AXEL
You're damn right.  Oh, and thanks for the week off last week.  I appreciate it.

CALVIN
No problem.  After a 4 way?  I know what those are like, you need a rest.

AXEL
Thanks Cal.  We'll meet again.

CALVIN
Sure.  Goodbye.

Calvin shuts the door, and Axel begins to walk away, but stops, his face turning from a relaxed, happy one, to a more serious look.

AXEL
Bout time you decided to find me.

The camera pans around to see... The Number One Contendor, HOFF!  The fans go crazeeee~!

HOFF
Bout time you showed up.

AXEL
So what?  You're going to spit out another catchphrase Rocky lite?  Add a few more H's onto your name so you've got a better chance of beating me at AngleSlam?

HOFF
Cute.  You wanna let the world in on what you were planning with our new, esteemed GM just now?

AXEL
Not yet.  Now isn't the time.  Next week I'll make the AngleSlam announcement.  Needless to say, you're gonna wish you thought of it.

HOFF
I'm sure.  Oh, did you watch the replay of License to Pin?  Good show.

AXEL
Yeah, I did.  Saw a guy do a great Future Shock...

HOFF
..and a guy do a great Axel Slam.  Saw that same guy beat Brock Ausstin too...

AXEL
...something I did two years ago, before you set your grubby little feet into this company, you over-hyped asshole.

HOFF
I wouldn't push it, [i]champ[/i].

AXEL
Was that supposed to be sarcastic?  Please, don't even try me.  Fact of the matter is, you beat Brock at License to Pin.  I beat Brock two years ago.  At License to Pin, my match dwarfed yours.  You beat one guy, I beat three.  You almost lost to CWM one on one, I beat him and two other guys at the same time.  Looks like I'm one up.

HOFF
Won't matter at AngleSlam.

AXEL
Oh really?  Maybe you're feeling a little unconfident, how about you try and soften me up right now?

The two men step closer, face to face, nose to nose.

HOFF
You're the one doing all the talking, how about you try and back it up.

*Both men breathing heavier*

AXEL
Are you inviting me to hit you?  You want to be flat on your back?

HOFF
No, but I hear that's where you were earlier this year.  Lets just say, Crystal was [i]the man[/i].

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

Axel steps back, as if he's absorbing the harsh comment by Axel.. and charges at Hoff!

...but Security are right there to get in the way!

AXEL
YOU SON OF A BITCH!

HOFF
YOU WANT A FIGHT ABOUT IT?  HUH?  COME ON THEN PUSSY!

AXEL
MOTHER FUCKER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH!

HOFF
SHOW ME THEN ASSHOLE!  HUH?  COME ON!

Security, led by Carl Winslow, detain both men and make sure they are separated.  Both men try and get at the other, but with four men detaining each, they can't.

COLE
Tensions have EXPLODED between Axel and Hoff!  They're trying to outdo each other before AngleSlam!  We'll be back!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Sign in to follow this