TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

* OAO Greatest Horror Movie Tourney *

Slasher versus Zombie, just the way I like it. I'm thinking after this is over we should have a thread and discuss the tournament as a whole. I really just want an explanation as to how The Shining got this far.

Eh...Evil Dead is Candarian Demons, though. Haha.

It WOULD be interesting to see Bruce Campbell vs. Jamie Lee Curtis, and tons of oatmeal, latex, and karo syrup vs. a Shatner mask spraypainted white with a butcher knife.

UTSHu, you need to go ALL-OUT for the Finals thread. Pictures, descriptions of the plot, and maybe some "influence" factor to key in. Make us feel dirty for picking the movie we prefer over the one that most would feel is of better quality and greater influence.

They're zombies at heart, man. No one can take that away from them. Even if their hearts may not technically beat. You know, I've never really thought about it like that. I just like zombies so much, I guess they really aren't. Oh, well, doesn't affect my choices. Weird finals, totally not what I would have expected. The Evil Dead hardly ever gets this far in these.

I'm not going to start a new topic about this, so I'm just posting it in one of the popular horror threads.. whatever happened to scorror.com?

It was closed several months ago. I kept the DVD releases updated, but we didn't have any other contributers and not enough hits to encourage me or rant to keep the content up ourselves. I probably could've tried harder, but I think even rant was getting low on ideas on how to turn it around.

D'oh, that sucks. :(