TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

Sjl crimson - the card

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Oh no.....Flesher with Suicide King-like powers, with all his capital ideas and stuff......WE'RE DOOMED! :(

that came out wrong...

I meant WF don't job me as in the JLCC that mark our matches but on a wholly seperate note Flesher with Suicide Kinig like powers scares me and I'm 5'8" 145 lbs of Divison I College Athlete! Ya I know I'm scary and strike fear in all your hearts. Back to SmackDown and Studying. It's funny how the two don't mix.

M. hears whispers Francis

Oh yeah and tell Grand Slam not to job me and Brian Applewhite is my hero. I'm smart cause I looked back in the community section and saw the IRL thread.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Job you, Mak?  Why, capital idea!!!

Bwa ha ha...

And guys, if a crap show means that we'll get Danny back, maybe we should make Crimson really bad too and Brody will reappear while Low Brass and Renegade run in to make everything beautiful.

What?  A booker can dream, can't he?

(Y) to returns.

Guest Suicide King

Keep dreaming Flesher.  My powers are beyond your understanding.  Much like Jacob Helmsley's unhealthy fascination with the cock.

Guest HVilleThugg

Damn that was a fun card to make.  Thanks Edwin for letting me punish these cock-loving JLers.  Although Mak got a sweet deal...

Oh, and comment on the Card dammit!  Stop having conversation and talk about the card!  It's my first one, and I think I did a decent job.  Obviously, any future bookings I may have won't involve so many gimmick matches, but since that was the point of this show, I don't feel as bad.  

JL loves the Cock!

Oh, and if you all ever need top punish the cock-lovers again, just let me know.  I've got some more semen and nutshot matches up my sleeve.

Oh, this was just so i can have all 3 latest posts.  If you fuck it up, I"ll kill you!

+1

JL LOVES THE COCK!

Especially.............................Scott Reid!!!

Da "hates the cock" H

with my match done, i get an extension on not loving the cock! (although, i mentioned it quite a bit in the match... probably too much to be healthy.)

Guest Suicide King

You can never mention the Cock often enough, Impact.  JLers LOVE the Cock.

good, good. in fact, i would say 60-70% of the announcing centers around the cock...

Sign in to follow this