TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 9/8 - 9/10

From the way close than it should be category...

Oklahoma 7 Tulsa 3

Peterson only has 50 yards rushing so far against a defense that couldn't hold the Gopher ground game to 50 yards on the first PLAY from scrimmage.

Oklahoma right now is making a statement, and that statement is they really are not that good. Suddenly my crazy, no chance in hell prediction has a chance to turn into the sure thing.

And Bomar with 2 picks on 12 attempts does not help Peterson. Obviously Peterson has great ability but when he has absolutely no passing game or offensive line, it's kinda hard.

And Bomar with 2 picks on 12 attempts does not help Peterson. Obviously Peterson has great ability but when he has absolutely no passing game or offensive line, it's kinda hard.

True, but there is no excuse for this. This is Tulsa for crap sake.

7-6 at the half

And Marshall is driving with a chance to hit the game winning FG on ESPN2.

ETA: What kind of STUPID playcall was THAT! You are facing a RANKED team, in field goal range and you try that?!?! God Marshall, that was stupid.

WOW, what the hell was Marshall thinking with that call? All they had to do was run the ball and get a little closer for the field goal. K-State wins.

I agree 100% with the fact that it's just Tulsa but right now Oklahoma is so one dimensional that it's easy for any team to put eight and nine guys in the box.

I agree 100% with the fact that it's just Tulsa but  right now Oklahoma is so one dimensional that it's easy for any team to put eight and nine guys in the box.

But the thing is, I don't care how one dimensional they may be...they should not be this bad. There is no excuse for this. I knew they were bad, but if they keep playing like this they aren't going to win a game this season.

Not a game.

Also, #25 Clemson is trailing 17-14 to Maryland late in the third quarter.

Purdue, ranked 13, is up 21-7 on Akron midway through the second quarter.

I don't care if Oklahoma wins today, they are is absolutely no justification for this team to be ranked in the Top 25 after this week. You'd figure maybe they'd show some fire coming out of the half and they give up two sacks on the first three plays. It's situations like this why they need to get rid of preseason polls.

Ouch, a Tulsa player just literally got knocked out.

I don't care if Oklahoma wins today, they are is absolutely no justification for this team to be ranked in the Top 25 after this week. You'd figure maybe they'd show some fire coming out of the half and they give up two sacks on the first three plays. It's situations like this why they need to get rid of preseason polls.

Ouch, a Tulsa player just literally got knocked out.

Yeah, that hit was BRUTAL.

And Tulsa is walking the dog on the OU defense now. Their defense is killing them when they go to pass, when they try to run, and just everything. And OU has literally NO defense without Lattimer.

Tulsa is ranked 95.

THE GOLDEN HURRICANE HAS THE LEAD, 9-7.

There is no way OU loses this game. Seems falling behind to Tulsa woke them up as they responded with a touchdown. Though it looked like Tulsa was out of position more than Peterson beat them off the ball.

14-9 OU....which is still pathetic.

Wow... The Weis-led Irish is kicking the shit out of #3 Michigan midway through the 4th quarter.

I guess this proves that the right coach can turn ANY program around.

Incomplete on 4th down, ND gets the ball deep in their own territory.

GodDAMN Weis turned these bastards around fast.

Irish fans have got to be infinitely happy that Urban Meyer chose Florida. Weis has done some great stuff so far.

Clemson/Maryland is a 3-point game with 4 minutes to go. Two mid-level ACC teams putting on a great show.

Edit: And the instant I type that, Reggie Merriweather breaks off a 38-yard TD run on third down. Clemson leads by 4 with 3 minutes left.

Guest *KNK*
Incomplete on 4th down, ND gets the ball deep in their own territory.

GodDAMN Weis turned these bastards around fast.

Ty Willingham can shut up now about "unfair" firing. Clearly those players can win against the big teams.