TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Is Bischoff winning the title in two weeks?

Do you think WWE is actually going to crown Bischoff champion?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think WWE is actually going to crown Bischoff champion?

• Yes.
    • No.

Those points you make are quite possible. Even if I absolutely dread even the slightest notion of Eric Bischoff, WWE Champion (AAARGHHH!!), I admit it could be an inmense shocker for RAW's return to USA, and keeps up with the "anything can happen in WWE" motto that seems to have been a little ignored lately.

Sincerely though, I hope to God it doesn't happen. But Bisch does need to trump Cena at least once to make the "feud" interesting, otherwise nobody'll buy that Bischoff is any kind of threat whatsoever to Cena.

Guest Stunt Granny
This would be a shocking angle that would be an effective 'reset button' for RAW, providing an opportunity for some new guys to get elevated and also a means to further angles for Survivor Series.

You not only have to "hit the reset button" for RAW, you have to take it out, blow in the cartrage till your face turns purple, clean it with an alcohal soaked Q-tip before it'll work properly again.

You not only have to "hit the reset button" for RAW, you have to take it out, blow in the cartrage till your face turns purple, clean it with an alcohal soaked Q-tip before it'll work properly again.

Too bad that can't stop the glitches of Chris Masters and Carlito automatically being almost near main-event status on Raw, in addition to Ric Flair being the Intercontinental Champion or John Cena being almost unstoppable.

Oh, and the most obvious glitch is a non-wrestler against the WWE Champion on the USA Network return episode of Raw.