TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gWIL

Going to see Alice Cooper,

I've got sixth row tickets to see Alice Cooper with some friends, should be fun. I'll post a review tommorow.

Never seen him perform but met him at Horrorfind three years ago. Nice man, gave me a great golf story about finding an autograph Jack Nicklaus ball in a pond after I asked him to sign mine.

Always wanted to see him live. Course I'd want him to play "He's back" and odds are he'll never do it.

I'd go see him, but I'd just leave pissed off if he didn't play all of Billion Dollar Babies.

When my dad was a young hip teen, he had Alice Cooper written across his school bag, which, so the story goes, lead to my Gran constantly asking him when she was going to meet this Alice girl he liked so much...

Guest JebusNassedar

I've seen Alice Cooper once live, and man, he's absolutely spot on. It's great. Since it was a last minute thing for the San Diego County Fair, they didnt have the time to get all their theatric stuff down there.

It was a great show, but they didn't play Generation Landslide. That was all the bad I can say about that whole show.

Alright, so the concert was one of the best I have ever been to. Although I have seen bands with more talent, I have never seen anyone with such energy. He played all his classics and some stuff off "Dirty Diamonds". Great show.

I saw him a year ago and even though the crowd was suspiciously small (700 or so people in a 2000 seat theatre), Coop put a bunch of energy into the show. The set was a great mixture of classics and obscurities with a couple of semi new songs thrown in.