TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

WWF Magazines wrestlers to watch in 2002

Guest oldschoolwrestling

There was no name attached to this story but the headline was "Booker T will rule the WWF in 2002".  And it gets better from there in their "The One's to Watch" section.

On Rob Van Dam: The only man who can stop RVD at this point is RVD.

On Lance Storm: The Fed might as well engrave his name on the Intercontinental Title right now.

On Test: He'll be main-eventing before the year is out.

On Christian: By next December, you'll be asking "Edge who?"

On William Regal: Can you say "first British World Champion?"

Guest Tony149

I hope the prediction for Test doesn't even come close to happening. I could see Storm owning the I-C Title. No way do I see Regal becoming World Champion. His style clashes with almost every WWF wrestler.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

WWF magazines do that type of thing on a fairly regular basis as it keeps fans of the mentioned wrestlers watching, and the WWF can gauge fans reactions from any mail replies or comments on the internet.

I hope most of the predictios come true, but Test.. NO WAY

The man is a heat vacuum.

Guest Midnight Express83

All but Test and Regal seem able to happen. But I see Benoit champion before Christian, Test, Regal, but not RVD.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

No-one cares about Test despite heavy pushing, and as soon as the WWF realise this, (which may take a while) the better.

Regal is a good wrestler, good on the mic, and good in skits, but his style doesn't fit. He seems out of place as IC Champ, never mind the big one.

Guest dreamer420

Remember that it is WWF Magazine who wrote that so I would take anything written there seriously

Guest nwawildsidemark
There was no name attached to this story but the headline was "Booker T will rule the WWF in 2002".-HE DESERVES A PUSH, BUT HE WON'T GET IT  And it gets better from there in their "The One's to Watch" section.

On Rob Van Dam: The only man who can stop RVD at this point is RVD.-TRANSLATION:THE OTHER WORKERS NOT WANTING TO TAKE HIS MOVES

On Lance Storm: The Fed might as well engrave his name on the Intercontinental Title right now.-HOPE SO

On Test: He'll be main-eventing before the year is out.-PROBABLY

On Christian: By next December, you'll be asking "Edge who?"TRUE-YOU'LL ALSO BE ASKING CHRISTIAN WHO?

On William Regal: Can you say "first British World Champion?"NO

see my comments...

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Don't take anything WWF Magazine says seriously.  I wish I hadn't packed away my old WWF Magazines last year, or else I would've brought out last year's end issue and pointed out the fact that they probably said that 2000 would be the year that Billy Gunn shows everyone that he's World Champion material.  

Two years later, Billy's a homosexual.  Or maybe he's not.  God knows the WWF would never come out and admit they were gay... Not that there's anything wrong with that.  No, seriously.  Like Scotsman, I know a couple gay people that I'm friends with, and even laugh when I make fudgepacker jokes to them.

Guest Downhome
There was no name attached to this story but the headline was "Booker T will rule the WWF in 2002".  And it gets better from there in their "The One's to Watch" section.

On Rob Van Dam: The only man who can stop RVD at this point is RVD.

On Lance Storm: The Fed might as well engrave his name on the Intercontinental Title right now.

On Test: He'll be main-eventing before the year is out.

On Christian: By next December, you'll be asking "Edge who?"

On William Regal: Can you say "first British World Champion?"

Hahaha, I have predicted this long ago, and I STILL think all of this will happen! Seems like me and whomever wrote that shares the same ideas!

By the way, it is indeed true, Christian is going to rise above it all, and reach the top, and you WILL be asking...

...Edge who!? :-)

Guest Flair5000

Apart from Test, I'd love all that to happen. As a fellow Brit, Regal as champ would be hilarious. I know he's not that good in the ring these days, but he'd get phenomenal heat, I think.