TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

WOOO!!!!!! Raw keeps getting better

From Dave Meltzer

On tomorrow's Smackdown show (which is currently airing in Canada), there is a commercial for Monday's Raw. It claims a new era begins Monday as all four McMahons will appear together in a united front. Whoopie.

STEPHAINE, LINDA, VINCE

vs

SHANE and MARISSA

The McMahon family IMPLODES!

LIVE!

SURVIVOR SERIES!

Call your local cable or satellite provider and tell them to come stab you in the balls.

Guest TheDon
From Dave Meltzer

On tomorrow's Smackdown show (which is currently airing in Canada), there is a commercial for Monday's Raw. It claims a new era begins Monday as all four McMahons will appear together in a united front. Whoopie.

Got not again. This is not the nostalgia feel good factor I am looking for. Get this ugly fucking family off my tv.

STEPHAINE, LINDA, VINCE

vs

SHANE, MARISSA, THE BABY MCMAHON

With Special Guest Referee: Triple H & Special Guest Enforcer: The corpse of Vincent J. McMahon Sr.

LIVE!

SURVIVOR SERIES!

Call your local cable or satellite provider and tell them to come stab you in the balls.

Fixed.

Guest clockworkraven
STEPHAINE, LINDA, VINCE

vs

With Special Guest Referee: Triple H & Special Guest Enforcer: The corpse of Vincient K. McMahon Sr.

LIVE!

SURVIVOR SERIES!

Fixed.

Calling it now: Gene interferes and kicks Baby O'Mac, prompting Kane to come running in with an urn and raise the corpse of Vince Sr who Tombstones Linda, leaving Shane/Marissa vs Vince/Steph.

STEPHAINE, LINDA, VINCE

vs

With Special Guest Referee: Triple H & Special Guest Enforcer: The corpse of Vincient K. McMahon Sr.& Special Guest Ring Announcer:The corpse of Jess McMahon & Special Guest Time Keeper:Vince's Brother

LIVE!

SURVIVOR SERIES!

Fixed. That's better.

Guest Chrisly_2005

I actually think that a McMahon Power trip could be entertaining and help get the WWE back in the spotlight. For some reason they grab a lot of attention and i actually enjoy watching them. The only question I have is why does it have to include Linda who sucks at everything she does?

I actually think that a McMahon Power trip could be entertaining and help get the WWE back in the spotlight. For some reason they grab a lot of attention and i actually enjoy watching them. The only question I have is why does it have to include Linda who sucks at everything she does?

The thing is, if there's a McMahon powertrip who stops them? They own the company, they've already done the split power thing with Ric Flair, they're the unquestioned head of the company. No one can compete with them, unless they get into an internal power struggle and someone becomes de facto face. But who wants to see all 4 of them running around firing people with no one able to stop them for several weeks?

Guest clockworkraven

The thing is, if there's a McMahon powertrip who stops them? They own the company, they've already done the split power thing with Ric Flair, they're the unquestioned head of the company. No one can compete with them, unless they get into an internal power struggle and someone becomes de facto face. But who wants to see all 4 of them running around firing people with no one able to stop them for several weeks?

Other people on these forums have called Shane McMahon as the splitter. I'm calling a shock Linda face turn with a kick to the balls on Vince.

Guest Brian
So.....what fights are on UFC Unleashed this week?

Well, last week was the Rich franklin show, so this week is probably Matt Hughes. I assume that means they show both the Trigg fights, knowing them. I think that they should show the Sherk fight and the St. Pierre fight, to build those two up for their fight since they both gave Matt a hard time (and probably the hardest beside the Trigg low kick and the fighter_that_cannot_be_named). Maybe they'll show the Newton fight instead from 34.

Rodney McMahon? That might only be cool if he is a badass who rallies the locker room against McMahon...that or Ted Turner shows up on Raw with Sting...that's the only force strong enough in the universe that seems on McMahons level...I can't fucking belive they'e going with this now that TNA is on Spike...Vince must be walking on his ankles after shooting himself in the foot so many damn times....

I would have to think that since the Austin/McMahon segment was the highest rated part of Homecoming, it has got to Vince's head that people want to see the mcMahons again.

No, Vince, we were watching for nostalgia purposes, and not to mention your wife ruined the entire segment. The only one of your entire family that is worth a damn is Shane, now go away!

STEPHANIE, LINDA, VINCE

vs

SHANE, MARISSA, THE BABY MCMAHON, THAT BURNT TEDDY BEAR THAT STEPH HAD THAT THE UNDERTAKER BURNT, AND ED MCMAHON

With Special Guest Referee: Triple H & Special Guest Enforcer: The corpse of Vincent J. McMahon Sr.& Special Guest Ring Announcer:The corpse of Jess McMahon & Special Guest Time Keeper:Vince's Brother

LIVE!

SURVIVOR SERIES!

Fixed. That's better.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WWE has trademarked the slogan “The Power is Back.” It looks like that will be the company’s new slogan. [credit: PWInsider.com]

So.....what fights are on UFC Unleashed this week?

Well, last week was the Rich franklin show, so this week is probably Matt Hughes. I assume that means they show both the Trigg fights, knowing them. I think that they should show the Sherk fight and the St. Pierre fight, to build those two up for their fight since they both gave Matt a hard time (and probably the hardest beside the Trigg low kick and the fighter_that_cannot_be_named). Maybe they'll show the Newton fight instead from 34.

That made me laugh much harder than it should have.