TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Mass Metal

I know there's a few of the metalheads here that are from MA, and since my band is playing a show in a little under a month, why not advertise it right here?

Ashland Fish and Game

ASHLAND, MA

5:00 PM

$8 (I do believe, I'll double-check)

BANDS:

Contagion

The Deepest Remorse*

Incendium

Bloodletter

Bound to Fall

*My band, and hopefully we'll have music up by the end of next week as we head into the studio Wednesday and Thursday to get a demo recorded.

Corey, I was browsing through older posts in this forum and saw this. I checked out the MySpace profile, and I really like your music. The vocals are a little bit drowned out by the guitars, but everything still sounds awesome. I'd buy a CD.

Are you the vocalist?

Si. Good thing you'd buy a CD, because we might be heading to Philly to record soon with one of the members of Pissing Razors doing production for us.

Very cool. I have a friend in New Mexico that has known the core members of PR for years. He use to jam with them and there was talk of them producing his bands (New Mexican Erection) next album but they ended up breaking up before it happened.

No, Laz got kicked out of the band because they wanted to replace him with a Slipknot-worshipping faggot who's already in another band. I don't know why, considering I did a lot more on stage than he did, have a better growl, and actually help in the songwriting process (whereas his other band, Incendium, has under 5 originals, and they've been around for nearly a year).

Needless to say, the L-A-Z is P-I-S-T.

Fuck Long Island. I'm gonna look locally for a band that either needs vocals or guitars to drop some fucking bombs.

I jam with a couple kids I hang out with now and then, so hopefully that leads somewhere. Decent metal, though not nearly as heavy as I'd want it to be (since the current trend is worshipping power metal in my parts).

Oh, I know I can do better. I'm just pissed over it right now because it was sudden and it wasn't like there was any tension between us (me and the members). If I pissed them off all the time I'd understand, or if I didn't scream/growl so hard I lost my voice after each show I'd understand, or if I didn't do my damnedest to get the crowd going by joining the moshpit during a song or two I'd understand, but there's no real reason to kick me out, and they did.

But, like I said: "meh." Gives me more time to start a real metal band. No more fashioncore crap. METAL.