TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Cats found mutilated near bellingham

Guest dreamer420

I think the dude, or lady for that matter, responsible for this should be locked up and studied to see what exactly makes a sick fuck like that tick.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I was sighing because its sad how happy people are to resort to violence and death as a solution to problems. Violence breeds violence.

And no, I don't know that the guy is mentally ill, but I'm guessing theres got to be something wrong with him, and it would be far more beneficial to society to lock him up and find out what that is than disembowel him as some people seem disturbingly keen to do.

I don't agree with capital punishment as a whole, still less for killing animals.

Guest muzanisa

I find it funny in a folder where I've read numerous posts stating that genocide of the Palestinians is the way to solve the crisis in the middle east everyone's getting so upset about a dead cat.

Guest Risk

I personally don't eat meat, and it CAN be healthy not to eat meat.  So don't say it CAN'T be.

Guest Some Guy

Vegetarians have to take vitamans and other supplimants to make up for not eating meat.  So it is unhealthy not to eat meat.  And unnatural.

Guest muzanisa

No vegetarians don't have to eat vitamins and supplements to make up for not eating meat. it is easy to get all the nutrients you need without eating meat.

The problem I have is that it almost impossible to not eat animal by-products, it's in alcoholic drinks and chewable sweets plus free range chickens still have their beaks cut off and cows are made pregnant and then the foetus is aborted so they can make milk. One of the main reasons I stopped being vegtarian was it was always difficult to eat out and when you travel you spend a lot of your time explaining why you don't eat meat. At home I tend to be vegetarian and where I live there are plenty of places that don't just do omelettes or mushroom risotto so I stay vegetarian there as well, but i'm not religous about it.

Vegans need supplements to balance their diet and tend to be pale and ill looking, plus they bleed really badly when they get a tattoo. But whatever floats your boat.