TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

Promo: Ashes 2 Ashes: Dust 2 Dust

It’s a dark and stormy night at a cemetery in “Parts Unknown”

Bruce Blank is seated on a tombstone in the middle of the pitch black cemetery, only the full moon illuminates the scene. He’s leaned forward resting his head on top of his hands which in turn are rested on the handle of the barbwire bat.

The moon turns the blood stains on his hands an eerie black, blood that’s most likely from his match with KOJI.

Bruce doesn’t even look up as the camera moves in closer, instead he starts to talk in a low, raspy voice

“Ashes to Ashes… Dust to dust”

Bruce looks up, the brim of the cowboy hat casts a shadow over his eyes revealing only his demented grin

“Some things just go together – Like Bruce Blank and the Ultra Violent Title” Bruce says as he taps the title around his waist. “This might as well be a tattoo cause it’s not leaving my possession unless I chose to part with it.”

“Ashes to Ashes… Dust to dust. Again something that just naturally goes together, At Ashes 2 Ashes… there will be Dust 2 Dust, if anyone has the guts to step up against the Ultra Violent champion.”

Bruce stands up, flexes his neck and then he starts to walk across the cemetery passing tombstones with names such as “J.J. Johnson” and “Devon Walters” both victims of Bruce Blank in the past.

“If you think you have a chance in hell against me just step through those iron gates” Bruce says as he uses the barbwire bat to point to the front gates of the cemetery. “I’ll be waiting”

Bruce stops at the edge of an open grave and looks down into the darkness.

“50 days, 50 days into my reign of terror” He starts “Longer than Insane Luchador managed to hold on to the title. A full 11 days more than the so called High Priest of Horrorcore Dace Night was able to keep his hands on it” Bruce says with a demented chuckle at Dace’s name, like it was a joke to him.

“Longer than such joke champions as Zyon or Longdogger Pete or J.J. Johnson who had no business holding such a title.” Bruce says with distain

“Even longer than the “precious legend” Toxxic managed to hold on to the belt before coughing it up”

Bruce pauses and looks at the tombstone by the empty grave, it does not have a name on it but it has the date for “Ashes 2 Ashes” carved in it and barbwire wrapped around it.

“And there is no end in sight – I’ve gone out there and torn the house down every time the title has been on the line! But it’s not enough, I want more!! More blood!! More pain!! MORE ULTRA VIOLENCE!!!”

Bruce grips the handle of the barbwire bat as his eyes light up with sick and twisted glee.

“I’m far from done with the title – MY title. So I’m inviting anyone with a death wish to come to the cemetery. Ashes 2 Ashes: Dust 2 Dust… A new name will be added to my list… or names if more than one fool is brave enough to step forward.”

Bruce turns his back to the camera and walks away, the moon painting a silver silhouette around his large black figure. As he walks away Bruce makes one final comment.

“I don’t like reruns so if I’ve already defended the title against you – don’t waste my time”

*Fade out*

------------------------------------

To clarify: The ”Dust 2 Dust” match breaks down like this: It takes place in the cemetery of “Parts Unknown, USA” and anything found inside the cemetery walls is legal including tombstones, mausoleums and the likes. Also on the grounds is a small, creepy, gothic looking church complete with gargoyles, painted mosaic windows and everything else a church can contain.

Somewhere on the cemetery is an open grave, you win by putting your opponent in the grave and shovel some dirt on him (Buried alive style)

The whole thing is overseen by Father Ted Crilly who will be presiding over the whole match, he’ll call the winner by reciting the funeral verse of “Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust…” in full before the opponent can get out of the grave. Special Apperances by Father Dougal McGuire and Father Jack Hackett sould be expected as well (the names probably don't mean anything if you're not familiar with the Brit-com called "Father Ted")

If more than one person is interested in this halloween themed challenge then that can be accomodated too - if it's a 3 way then there are 2 graves spread out over the grounds. if it's a 4 way then there are 3 graves (elimination style) but the limit should be 4 guys, no higher than that.

With title defences against JJ Johnson, KOJI, Crimson Skull, Akira and Jimmy the Doom under my belt I’d love to tangle with someone else at Ashes 2 Ashes if possible.

Devil on Janus' left shoulder: "Go on... do it"

Angel on Janus' right shoulder: "For once I agree with that red dude on your left shoulder"

;)

Ha, if that happens you'll need more than one grave for Bruce. One for the top half, one for the bottom :)

Well I can just get a really wide one for Bruce

wait a minute - what am I saying? Me Bruce!! Me an teh Awezomes!11! ;)

Go on Janus... you know you want to

the barbwire bat Vs the Equalizer...

the chance to hurt a red neck...

a redneck who's 7 days from surpassing your longest Hardcore title reign

you know you want to :D

Bruce Vs Skull?

I always wanted to do a really comedic match and well I do believe the Skull will qualify ;)

Oh and he may have issues about the identity theft ;)

(If Janus accepts - then we could have Bruce/Skull on Storm in something with a truely "Super villanous" stipulation?)

Sign in to follow this