TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Vader Time

I got this from OWW:

July 1, 2002 - Leon "Vader" White was arrested on suspicion of spitting and threatening officers, resisting arrest,

~~~drinking and driving, careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident..

~~~Leon White had apparently driven his sports utility vehicle into a bush about a block from his home,

~~~suffering a cut on the head, and left the scene to go home.

~~~The police went to White's home and he said he was looking for bullfrogs and catfish in a pond and crashed while driving home.

~~~The officers said White appeared to be drunk, and when asked if he'd been drinking, said:

~~~"I will and can kick all of your asses! Let's fight," according to the arrest report.

~~~The officers got their dogs out and Vader did the Vanderlei Silva with the dogs,

~~~picked up two rocks and threatened to throw them at the officers, and spit at one, but missed.

~~~Eventually the officers talked him into cooperation and he was handcuffed and taken in without an incident.

~~~This would be his third drinking and driving arrest in Boulder.

I got this from OWW:

July 1, 2002 - Leon "Vader" White was arrested on suspicion of spitting and threatening officers, resisting arrest,

~~~drinking and driving, careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident..

~~~Leon White had apparently driven his sports utility vehicle into a bush about a block from his home,

~~~suffering a cut on the head, and left the scene to go home.

~~~The police went to White's home and he said he was looking for bullfrogs and catfish in a pond and crashed while driving home.

~~~The officers said White appeared to be drunk, and when asked if he'd been drinking, said:

~~~"I will and can kick all of your asses! Let's fight," according to the arrest report.

~~~The officers got their dogs out and Vader did the Vanderlei Silva with the dogs,

~~~picked up two rocks and threatened to throw them at the officers, and spit at one, but missed.

~~~Eventually the officers talked him into cooperation and he was handcuffed and taken in without an incident.

~~~This would be his third drinking and driving arrest in Boulder.

OK, two things. First, you got that admit that's pretty bad ass. Second, this would make a great angle. Cept now Vader would always be falling on his ass when trying to scare the cops.