TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Reunion

Every once in a while Fox makes some good shows that flop, like The Jury, amazing concept but got canned after like 9 episodes. Reunion is a good concept show too, and I think I read it got the contract for the rest of the season. Does anybody else watch it.

I watch it, but I figure its going to be over with before too long.

Plus the inconsistencies with regards to the date drive me nuts.

Its 1989 theres an infomercial (well you could see it in a reflection on a window) that probably started running in like 1995 or so. Its the one with the wierd australian guy with the bow tie, although I couldn't tell what it was selling.

I posted it cause I searched and didnt find a Reunion thread. I was hoping this one would turn into a OAO of sorts. The Yes Dear I was wondering if anyone else watched cause Ive never heard anyone talk about it.

Since my g/f watched it, at least before baseball knocked it off-air in October, I caught parts of a couple episodes... and it doesn't do a good job convincing you that it's taking place in the past

"Well, they look the same then as they do in the present, but they're playing 'If You Leave/Don't Dream It's Over/Shattered Dreams' in the background, so it must be the 80's..."

I posted it cause I searched and didnt find a Reunion thread. I was hoping this one would turn into a OAO of sorts. The Yes Dear I was wondering if anyone else watched cause Ive never heard anyone talk about it.

You started two "does anyone watch.." threads and both have been canceled. You seem to be a jinx.