TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Y2DAYDAY

An idea that could realistically happen at Mania

Guest Y2DAYDAY

Somehow, I expect Spike and TAZZ to retain at the PPV.  No idea who wins the Turmoil match but what about a 4 way TLC match at Mania with:

Dudleys

Spike/TAZZ

Lance and CHRISTIAN!!!!!

HARDYS

Only Lance and TAZZ are out of their element and I even think they could adapt to the match style. It would really help the undercard. What about Billy and Chuck? Are they depushing them, or just starting to push them?

Guest Kinetic

Oh, the Billy and Chuck monster push is just around the corner.  The WWF obviously sees something in that pairing that everyone else in the world is incapable of detecting.

Guest Y2DAYDAY

I am just wondering if they are going to push them going INTO Mania or wait until after.

Guest Kinetic

I'd predict either a straight Chuck/Billy-Tazz/Spike tag title match at Mania, or some gimmick match with every tag team on the roster.  One way or another, I'd almost go so far as to guarantee that Chuck and Billy will walk out of WrestleMania as tag team champions.  Not that I know anything.  Just a shot in the dark, really.

Guest Tony149

I don't see the tag division meaning a thing. Since whoever holds the titles are keeping them warm for Hall & Nash.

Guest mastermind

Actually I'm just counting down the days until I see Spike Dudley killed WIPED out along with Tazz by Hall and Nash. You thought Nash killing Rey Mysterio was funny with the human missile shot to the truck? Wait till these guys throw the champs around. I will personally find it hilarious. The tag division sucks anyways. No doubt in my mind Billy and Chuck will get people even more annoyed with a tag title reign thus it will happen. Now they WILL get HTM heat for keeping those titles any length of time. They can get away with it with the crappy division now unless Hall and Nash have something to say about it.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Yeah, because dragging out the TLC match for an twentieth (it feels like it) time last year wasn't getting old.  I really hope the WWF doesn't do this, because the idea isn't innovative like it once was.

Guest Flair5000

Yeah, TLC should be kept back for a while. I'm just praying Billy n Chuck don't get the titles. They're not even close to getting over. Lance and Christian would be awesome.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

tlc is good, but i think it lost a lot of its mystique by the wwf having 3 of them in under a year in late 200, early 2001.  if they do tlc, make it a once a year wrestlemania gimick match.  the teams the original poster named would make a great match, but billy and chuck would suck the match up, cos they cant bump that well and would just get in the way of the other guys.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Actually, i might really like seeing the short towers of terror destroyed by the towers of ego...

could be fun

Guest EUX4life

i wouldn't be surprised if they went with hall and nash against a team like the APA.  we all know hall and nash are big stars, and the acolytes are an established team that is actually believable as a threat to them.  if the dudleys fought hall and nash, no one on earth will think that the dudleys were gonna win, but everybody loves the apa and knows them as ass kickers.  they've also been the only real vocal complainers about the nwo coming in the first place.  that leaves the tag titles open for the multo team battle royal or whatever they may have planned, and it leaves stone cold open to fight HHH, like i'd like to see.  i say have stone cold win at no way out and have the two of them go at it, then jericho and angle can fight over whatever, probably something to do with steph since they both have backstories with her and it wouldn't be hard to figure some storyline out for the two of them.  then in the title match, have the nwo come out and destroy austin and hhh, leading up to that feud, since we all know that they'll both be targets.