TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David Blazenwing

No, I'm not back...

(in best Doctor Nick voice he can muster) Hi everybody!

Seriously though, what up? It's been a while, but I still check in here from time to time. You all still got a great thing going. It's cool.

I especially like your awesome website... despite it not being updated in forever... lol. So my question. What/where did you use to host it, create it, etc.? It's the kind of site I've been wanting for my fed for a long time, and right now, with all the problems I'm having with Angelfire, it's a great time to move the site elsewhere and create a new site and what not.

So yeah... I await your answers, hopefully they'll be good. :)

- Former SWF Jobber (yeah, like I was anything else) David Blazenwing

Creation of the website would be Johnny's expertise.

Maintaining the website would be CC's responsibility, but we're lazy. Although if I have enough free time this Sunday, I'll see if I can update it.

I bet Blazenwing doesn't know that he recently played a pivotal role in the feud between Cucaracha Internacional and TKO, and was actually partially responsible for helping TKO win the belts. :)

Just look over the shows before Ashes 2 Ashes, so say from October onwards. It's in there somewhere. I don't think you come out TOO badly... you're also a regular timekeeper for the SWF, and occasionally a ref too.

Awesome. I was wondering why I kept getting those paychecks from SWF...

After reading those shows... hmm. Nice. I'm going to assume that it's a fake Blazenwing though, since I would never do any of that for the most part (though I do agree that I am deluded, I am in fact stupid enough to take on J.J. Johnson, unarmed or not)

I need to come back as the real DB at the next PPV and take this impostor out. Sounds like a match to me. :D

EDIT: And hey, I AM still wondering about the website. Seriously. :)

It's built with Coldfusion and hosted at cfm-resources.com. It's only like 15 bucks a month for the hosting.

As far as the updating I've kind of slacked off on it. I need to fix it up with a new design and I think I'll do that at the beginning of the year.