TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Wrestlecrap's Gooker Award Nominees Announced!

I voted for Lita/Matt Hardy/Kane/Snitsky, one of the crapiest angles this year.

i voted for Jillian, cuz warrirors thing didnt happen in a wrestling promotion yknow, and this years diva search while dumb was nowhere near as long and bad as last time.

LOD I had no problem with

JR got my vote. Viscera's angle was bad, but it was somehow entertaining. I could never vote Snitsky, as he's a guilty pleasure for me. I thought that Hassan the terrorist would piss me off, but it ended up just being retarded. The Jillian's mole bit was stupid, but hardly insulting. Kurt Angle: Beastialiy fan was bad, but laughably so. New LOD was bad, but didn't piss me off too much. This years Diva search was better than last years fiasco. The writers at least seem to realize how goofy BoogeyMan is. Finally, Warrior flipping out also had him trying to sue Something Awful, which was funny.

The whole JR thing pissed me off to no end, especially the whole ass surgery bit, and the fact that it proved that it put non-wrestlers in the spotlight. It was Katie Vick bad, though it was funny to see Vince all pissed off that the fans hated it so much, proving just how far removed from reality the man is. I swear, Vince could come out in blackface, talk about watermelon an fried chicken, and he would have no idea that it would piss fans off. He really is that clueless.

What a weird year for the WWE.

Oh, and placebo

http://lexluger.ytmnd.com/

Technically, Angle's is the worst. It's the closest there to ruining a worthwhile career. The rest were never going to harm anyone in the long run because they all involved terrible wrestlers (Hassan, Heidy) or actually succeeded in making the person involved more popular (Snitsky, Boogeyman).

I voted for the Matt/Kane/Lita/Snitsky saga b/c it was the most drawn out and the most non-sensical. Kane's "unauthorized" biography deserved a nod also.

The Trial is actually entertaining. Everything is wrestlecrap in most smarks' eyes these eyes. Kurt Angle's angle was the worst because it harmed his character, it TOTALLY changed his character and made him look like SHIT. Not to mention the interviews were just uncomfortable to watch. The Boogeyman is fun, Snitsky is a fine midcarder, LOD is a fine tag team...

Guest Leelee

I don't watch SD, so I don't know of Kurt Angle:Sexual Predator. Only read about it.

The JR saga has to win. Just horrid television, that led to McMahonamania, and no conclusion.

Guest Fook

Can I make a motion to just induct WWE 2005 as a whole?

I honestly can't remember a year (except maybe '99) that just so all-around...bad. And not even in a "so bad it's good" capacity, just bad writing and a complete lack of knowledge of how traditional wrestling storylines are supposed to work.

Everything is wrestlecrap in most smarks' eyes these eyes.

I'd actually agree with that. I really don't understand how Jillian's Mole is Wrestlecrap. Sure it's stupid, but it's not Wrestlecrap. Stuff like Kurt Angle: Sexual Predator and the whole JR angle are Wrestlecrap.

Kurt Angle, Sexual Predator??? I missed THAT.

During his recent feud with Booker T, he talked about his sexual desire for Sharmell in a somewhat bizarre fashion.

The Lex Luger interview happened like, two years ago, I don't know why people are going crazy over it now.

My vote goes to Lita in general. Best thing she did this year was fall on her head.

I'd actually agree with that. I really don't understand how Jillian's Mole is Wrestlecrap. Sure it's stupid, but it's not Wrestlecrap. Stuff like Kurt Angle: Sexual Predator and the whole JR angle are Wrestlecrap.

I fail to see how how Jillian isn't Wrestlecrap. Painfully unfunny (except for the MNM "would you?" comment), didn't get anyone over, and took camera time from actual wrestlers. Do you hold your definition as Wrestlecrap for only the crapiest of angles, so in your opinion it wasn't bad enough to qualify? I don't think bashing Jillian is a good example of smarks being to bitchy about everything.

Guest jumpingbombangel

What makes the mole any less stupid...? Wrestlecrap does stupid angles (i.e. Rapist Kurt and JR's "surgery") *and* stupid gimmicks (Jillian's mole).