TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ash Ketchum

Promo: neo genesis (part 1)

Guest Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum walks down the hallways, humming an unknown song as he does. The SJL World Championship is resting on one shoulder, SWF Hardcore on the other. As he walks down the hall, he turns and heads for a locker. Stepping up to it, he enters the combination 2-11-32, and pushing the little handle in, the locker opens. Ash places his hand in, pressing against the locker's far wall, which opens as if it were a door! Ketchum steps into the locker and through it into another room, being careful to

"Ash... why'd you come in that way?" Misty asks him. She' dressed in a TIGHT white t-shirt, the kind of one that BEGS you to spill water all over it, and a cute pair of VERY short blue jean shorts. Ash turns to her and smiles, confidently ready to answer. He must have had this planned out since, oh, when he woke up this morning.

"Because," Ash replies, "I have an interview with Ben Hardy today."

Misty just stands there, totally confused. She doesn't understand what Ash means.

"But how's he going to get in-"

Misty stops herself in mid-sentence, realizing the answer is obvious. She sighs and begins to giggle as Ash laughs himself, turning around...

And bumping right into BIG FAT GUS. Poor guy. After Crossfire... he's the last guy Ash wants to see. A cameraman. In HIS room. As he bounces off of Gus' FATNESS, he staggers back, looking up. His mood quickly changes, face tightening in anger.

"What the hell are you doing here?!?!" Ash demands.

Gus stands there blankly for a second before opening his mouth and answering.

"Where's Ben?" Gus asks

"He's not coming." Ash replies.

"But-" Gus answers, though stopped by Ash, who interrupts the overweight cameraman in mid-sentence.

"No, Gus. Ben will not be interviewing me today. Be on your way." Ash replies with all the coolness and confidence of a true chmapion. Gotta love that.

"But Mr. Ketchum-"

"See ya, Gus."

"But-"

"Bye bye!" Ash says, and Gus turns, head hanging in sadness, and leaves the room through the door, which is only locked on the other side. But as Gus leaves, suddenly, there's a little beep, and a familiar voice comes out from Ash's pants pocket, saying:

"Breaker... Breaker... this is Golden Panda. Objective Aplha has been reached. It is safe to leave the doghouse."

Reaching into his pants pocket, Ash pulls out a cell phone. Flipping the damn thing open, and hitting the two-way button, he responds with the following message:

"OK. Thanks, Edwin. Undercard Legend out."

"No problem, Ash. Anytime. Golden Panda out." Edwin replies back before Ash slips the cell phone back into his pocket. He turns to Misty, who looks a bit confused about the whole situation. Ash smiles and the champion speaks to his girlfriend in a calm, loving voice:

"Let's go for a walk."

---

Cut to a scene of Edwin walking away from something. He slowly sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, whistling and singing gently. Then, as he passes from view, there is silence, followed by a large pounding on one of the doors several times.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" the muffled voice of Ben Hardy cries from beyond the locked door of a janitor's closet.

---

*Ten Minutes Later*

---

Ash Ketchum and Misty are walking hand-in-hand, having a great time as if they had just kicked Cutthroat in the nuts or something like that. They laugh, walking down the hallway as Ash finishes up another one of his many stories.

"...And so I say to Edwin: 'PANDA BOXERS? What is this? The World Wildlife Foundation Shopzone?'"

Misty laughs a little bit, but as she looks up, she stops. Her eyes focus on those of another:

Annie Eclectic. She seems a bit excited, and even a bit embarassed to be talking to Ash... but she is none the less.

"Hi..." Annie meekly calls out to Ash. She seems a bit nervous.

"Hey, Annie! Welcome back!" Ash excitedly replies. He is happy to see his young student back again. Annie then turns her head to Misty.

"Hey, Misty..." she begins, her face turning red as she blushes. The two had been close friends in X Force Nine, but now, all three of them have left that stable. But that common bond holds all three of them together.

"I'm so glad you're back, Annie..." Misty answers, the two friends reunited. Awwwwww.... how cute. ^_^ They embrace for what seems like forever, but eventually, they release the hold. Annie is still blushing, but Misty blushes as well. And all falls silent.

"So..." Ash begins, trying to break the ice between the two once more, "Is there anything you wanted to talk about?"

"Well..." Annie begins, "Allison was kinda sad last night, and she was hoping she didn't hurt you too much, Ash..."

As Ash hears those words, thoughs, old thoughts from a league not so far long ago, cycle through his mind:

---

Cut to scenes of Lady Red hitting the Death Knell, a powerful kamikaze headbutt, on Ash, and shots of chair shots and Ash being slammed through the table by Red. All are quick, but they get the point across: Lady Red beat the hell out of Ash in the JL.

---

"Nah... nothing too bad." Ash answers.

"Oh... OK. She was really concerned." Annie replies. "She wouldn't shut up about it."

"Well... women can be like that..."

"ASH!" Misty screams, butn not in a mad way. She knows he was joking, and now she intends to make him feel bad about it.

"Sorry..." Ash returns, a little sadness in his voice. But that sadness disappears as he smiles. "But hey, Annie... I was just thinking... since you're back... and you want the Clan destroyed, too... maybe... we could team up again?"

Normally, the crowd would pop at this band be all over it. But alas, there is no crowd tonight. Only Ash, Annie, and Misty.

"I don't know..." Annie begins "But I'll tell you what... I'll think about it. Sound good?"

"Hell yeah..." Ash smiles, and for the first time tonight, Annie does, too. Ash steps forward to hug Annie, arms outstreched, and she accepts. Though only a small hug for a second, their friendship has been renewed. As Ash and Annie disembrace, something happens... something shocking:

"THERE HE IS!"

That cry causes Ash's head to whip around. Standing there is Gus, camera mounted on shoulder, and below him, a certain angered interviewer, looking like a toilet paper-wrapped mummy that's wrappings have come undone. He has a mic in his hand and is not afraid to use it!

"Ash... what do we do?" Misty asks, concern present in her voice as the both slowly begin to back up.

"The only thing we can do, Misty..." Ash replies, realizing that he really has only one choice now:

"RUN!"

Quickly, Ash and Misty take off down the hall, Ben Hardy then charigng after them, and lastly, Gus, who huffs and puffs his way down the hall. Annie watches them all run off, and as Ash and Misty dart around a corner and Ash screams, Annie replies with the only comment that is appropriate for this time:

"Wow... I guess Pokemania really DOES run wild..."

To be continued!

Guest Perfect_Bo

I made Gus and now everybody is using him...  I feel so proud..

:)

Guest Insane Clown Dan

I think you REALLY got across the point that Misty is so HOT you just want to fall in her HARD and BUSTING funbags.

Go off and spring forth more promos. That is all.

-Insane Clown Pokemaniac

Guest redbaron51

I should do my first SWF Promo one day.

Annie and Misty=ratings

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

A little too much "MISTY IS HOOOT" for my tastes, and I really think Edwin is more likely to be drinking food through a straw at this point and taking lots of naps as opposed to running around with a walkie talkie, but altogether pretty good.

Most importantly, the legacy of Gus continues.

Guest Muzz

I agree with the above comments, that sort of thing just puts me off a promo.

And just so you know, I'm going to break into you're locker now.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Uh...

I think everybody is forgetting something here.

There are TWO Mistys in the WF now. Stubby's Misty, and Ash's Misty. There cannot be two completely different characters in the same fed, with the same exact name.

If you'd like to not be jobbed for eternity, I suggest changing your mamacita's name, Ash.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Let's see... where do I begin....

1) Please... if you're going to use someone in a promo... *let them know first* as you wouldn't want to... oh, I dont know.... write them *out of character*

2) Also, if using any other aspects of another character, let them know... *cough*Allison*cough* as you wouldn't want to, oh I don't know.... *write them out of character*

3) Yeah... less Misty is Hot stuff..... ever think of her name as Misti? Stops any confusion....

4) ANNIE ECLECTIC IS NEVER MEEK! NEVER! MEEK DOES NOT EQUAL ANNIE ECLECTIC! NO MAS!

Sorry, but damn man, you could've told me, as it kinda messes with my future plans. No real harm done, but please... *warn* people beforehand.

Thank you.

Annie E

EDIT: also, right now, Allison really wouldn't be sorry. She's still Clan, and loved what she did, until Annie can possibly make her see the light. *Afterwards* she'll be highly sorry, but not before. Just to let ya know, I forgot about that one...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
There are TWO Mistys in the WF now. Stubby's Misty, and Ash's Misty. There cannot be two completely different characters in the same fed, with the same exact name.

There is a very simple solution to this: Ash's Misty is renamed Bulbasaur.

Guest Ace309

... so there were two other characters involved in this promo...

and you didn't run it by EITHER of them?

Edwin I can understand, but there was a lot of Annie E. character stuff in this promo.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Was interesting.  You need to make sure you're not corrupting characters if you don't have everybody in the promo's permission, but you just learned that lesson, so I won't harp.

I'm just psyched there's promos on the board.  Hopefully once we get restarted after Storm everybody will get swinging.  Iron hot = strike.  You lazy people, go predict as well!