TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest El Satanico

DVD Releases: Week of December 6th

cool. I was near Circuit City today and got Fantastic Four and because it was $13.99 picked up Dukes of Hazzard, even though I am thinking it will be used for a trade-in. Gonna stop by and pick up Cinderella Man from a local Wal-Mart where the new ones are $13.95 every week (for some reason one of them always has cheaper prices and leaves the new ones really cheap for the first couple weeks). I didn't realize how awesome that Batman set was gonna be until now, so I may swing back and get that while it's still on sale. A lot of those episodes were ones I didn't get to see due to local carrying where I was. The Jackass set I am unsure of. Has anyone heard anything about the set?

24: Season Four

Best Price: $44.99 @ Best Buy

The Features:

• Exclusive Season 5 Prequel Bridging Seasons 4 & 5

Sadly, although I guess it bridges the two seasons, Its pretty much just a 10 minute commercial for Toyota..so um..yeah, don't get your hopes up on it being all that awesome.

I picked up 24 Season 4 for $42 at Wal-Mart. The Wal-Mart here, like mentioned above, has sale prices off their sale priced for the first 2 days of new releases. Mostly every regular new DVD's are $13 the first 2 days.