TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Jeff Hardy No-Shows Turning Point

Except with Jeff, he only has one color, so his color-by-numbers matches are just one messy, waste-of-airtime color. Likely black, hence the fans he gets, because black is both gothic AND slimming! Fat goth chicks ahoy!

Well Hardy has been in three matches I liked. The two pay-per-view matches with Abyss, the cage match with Raven, and the ladder match with Undertaker. If he was willing to add some variety to his offense, and actually act like he wanted to be there I'd love to see him try and make something of his career. I'm not a fan of him, but I hope he conquers whatever problems he's having.

If I was in charge, I'd have Hardy lose a series of matches to Christian clean and then ditch his ass. They'd actually have a basis for a feud that mainstream fans could remember, and it would be a nice boost for Christian to get some clean wins over what is still somewhat of a "name" superstar.

Of course, I don't really watch TNA so what do I know.

Well Hardy has been in three matches I liked. The two pay-per-view matches with Abyss, the cage match with Raven, and the ladder match with Undertaker. If he was willing to add some variety to his offense, and actually act like he wanted to be there I'd love to see him try and make something of his career. I'm not a fan of him, but I hope he conquers whatever problems he's having.

2 + 1 + 1 = 4

It was three when I started the sentence, then I remembered the taker match. So I beg of you for forgiveness.

Guest RadioBurning

LMAFAO :D

Dump him, I say, because the 'emo chick' demographic is not large enough to try appealing to.

What emo chicks watch wrestling?