TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I say hhh vs. undertaker @ kor

I honestly think the best way to go, is to have HHH go over Undertaker at KOR to become the new champion. First off, the title needs to be taken off of Taker quickly. Just seeing him with the belt makes me come close to vomitting.

I say turn HHH heel a few weeks after and build up a strong babyface to feud with him. Heel HHH is always better than face HHH... and besides, yeah, a HHH/Undertaker mini feud would suck, but if the WWE places the pay per views emphasis on the Austin/Eddie/Benoit storyline and makes that the main event or at least hypes the pay per views soley on that program, then I can see the buyrate being decent

Guest Brian

I really don't mind Taker. The guy works hard. He seems to be pretty willing to at least work with newer talent. I mean, why should Dreamer have gotten to interact with him. But Taker did it, which says alot. Let him keep it for a month longer, than job it to RVD. That's the way to go, if RVD doesn't get a shot. Because Taker said it himself, he doesn't have competition. Plus if they trade Benoit for who I think they will (either NWO or Lesnar) they'll need the faces on the SmackDown side.

They can build Undertaker up as a good heel with the act he's doing.

Guest Zack Malibu

With RVD getting the IC title last night, and Austin feuding with the Pseudo-Horsemen, I fear the worst, because now Undertaker's competition probably will come from the Smackdown babyfaces...HHH, Hogan, or Edge.

And while I know some of my friends and counterparts in the OAOAST don't like him much, maybe this is the time that they push Edge up to the upper echelon.  I'd rather see him with it than have Taker/Dreamer matchups once a week.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I don't mind Taker having it.  I've actually found him entertaining ever since the heel turn, believe it or not.  He's not the best choice to have it, but he is better than HHH or Hogan, and he doesn't seem to have a problem working with guys lower on the card.

Guest dreamer420

why not undertaker vs. tommy dreamer for the undisputed title at KOTR?  that would have me glued to the tv.  probably only me though.

why not undertaker vs. tommy dreamer for the undisputed title at KOTR?  that would have me glued to the tv.  probably only me though.

Hell yes...

Undertaker v.s Tommy Dreamer - Streetfight for the Undisputed Title

Now *THATS* a match, brother

This has been THE Taker Mark

Guest saturnmark4life

Honestly, i'm liking takers reign far more than i thought i would, as i can see his only function as selling for rookies then chokeslamming them. Fun for the next few weeks at least. Course, that would make Jericho going over him all the more special, but i'll take what i can get.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Hmmm...Another HHH title reign?

Hes injured...he still blows...but this time he is over enough to justify it.

Nope...I'll still pass.

As I said before.  The guy who should beat Taker is RVD.  They have a great history of RVD coming closer and closer to beating him...starting at the December ppv of 2001...what was that called?  Vengeance?

oh yeah...what is the name of the July ppv? (the one where the Raw guy gets the shot?)...oh yeah...Vengeance.

Taker putting RVD over would be the first title change that actually meant something (storyline wise) since Jericho beat Rock at No Mercy.

And given the # of title changes since then...pathetic.

I must say I think its the best way to go too. Come on, we all thought it was going to happen at Judgement Day or Backlash and at least it has some kind of story to it. I agree it does need to be no dq or else I may fall asleep. I am impressed though with UT's title reign. I am glad the dead man got another run at the title as he deserves it at least once more.