TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amy Ace

FREE wrestler autographs

Guest Amy Ace

I was going through my collection of wrestling collectibles and found some miscellaneous autographs I don't want anymore. So whoever wants them can have them for free, just send me a self-addressed stamped envelope, and their yours. Keep it fair though, only a couple per person, please. Here's the list-

Kanyon

Al Snow

Goldust

Mark Jindrak

Theodore Long (* acutally says "Theodore Long playa" *)

Just pm me if your interested, and be sure to tell me which ones you want.

Edited by Amy Ace

Guest Amy Ace

For anyone wondering, like Matt was, I'll eleborate. Like I said I just found these while going through my collectibles, and I don't really want them. The only wrestler in the bunch I actually like is RVD, and I already have his autograph on a pic. of him and me. And instead of going through the hassel of putting them up on ebay, I figured I'd just see is any TSMer's wanted them. So like I said if you do, just let me know.

Guest Amy Ace
It's a trick. If you want anthrax, send her a self addressed envelope. She's mad at you guys for telling her she wouldn't make it to the WWE.

No, I don't care if some people think I won't make it, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Besides, I could never make anthrax, I'm not that scientificly inclined.

The autographs are real, I'd just rather give them away to my fellow TSMers, than go through all the trouble of putting each one indivdually on ebay and still only getting a couple bucks for them, if anything at all.

Edited by Amy Ace

It's a trick. If you want anthrax, send her a self addressed envelope. She's mad at you guys for telling her she wouldn't make it to the WWE.

No, I don't care if some people think I won't make it, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Besides, I could never make anthrax, I'm not that scientificly inclined.

Sure you aren't Amy Ace... or should I say... OSAMA BIN LADEN!

and you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for us pesky kids.

Guest Amy Ace

Sure you aren't Amy Ace... or should I say... OSAMA BIN LADEN!

and you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for us pesky kids.

no, seriously, I failed chemistry....twice.