TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David Blazenwing

Blazenwing Writes!

LOL so "not writing matches" = Main eventer?

that only works if you're dating the owner's son ;)

Oh, nothing like that. I just found out VERY quickly that I don't enjoy match writing. I'm more for the roleplaying aspect of e-fedding. I don't even like writing matches for my own fed, BWF! :P Good thing I have a group of guys that are good at it... though I'm not bad when I get motivated... take this match for example... wrote it all myself for our last PPV, let me know what you think. It's a BWF-made "Path to Glory" Match... the rules are explained in the opening paragraph.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DING DING DING!!!

Scott Benjamin: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is the Path to Glory Match! In this match, three randomly selected individuals will start the match out under Triple-Threat rules. When one man is eliminated, the eliminator will sit ringside as the fourth entrant enters the ring and does battle with the superstar not involved in the fall. When one of them is eliminated, the first eliminator re-enters the match and the winner of the third and final fall will win the match and be named the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleFest III!

Nick Webb: So this match is essentially three matches in one…

Rayne: …and the winner of this match will go on to face the winner of Legend/McNasty later tonight for the World title at WrestleFest III! Awesome.

Scott Benjamin: Introducing first, hailing from Hershey, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 358 pounds… TOCO!!!

The lights in the arena change to a golden hue as "Alive" by P.O.D. hits the BlazenTron. As the crowd reaches their feet, the man known as Toco walks out onto the stage to a huge pop. He poses for the crowd, then walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as he goes. He rolls into the ring, then walks to the ropes and throws his fist into the air, causing all four turnbuckles to explode with pyro as his music fades.

Nick Webb: Toco won the World Heavyweight Championship one year ago this month and defended it in the main event of last year’s WrestleFest.

Rayne: Yeah, and he lost to “Ice” Hensley! He wins tonight, he gets another shot to win in a WrestleFest main event.

Scott Benjamin: Introducing next, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 231 pounds… he is the Real Deal… ROB TORBORG!!!

“Whatever” by Our Lady Peace hits the BlazenTron and fireworks go off as Rob Torborg walks out on to the stage. He has his singlet pulled down as he looks into the arena. Rob walks to the ring and rolls inside, then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and taunts the crowd.

Nick Webb: Torborg had a short, though memorable, reign as World Heavyweight Champion a few months ago. If he can win here tonight, he’ll have the chance to regain his Championship at the biggest show of the year!

Rayne: That’s if his… “concussion”… doesn’t get in the way first.

Scott Benjamin: And introducing third, hailing from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 276 pounds… CAPTAIN MARTICUS!!!

The lights turn dim blue, and we see Captain Marticus giving a cocky salute on the video screen... Then "Go With the Flow" by Queens of the Stone Age hits on the BlazenTron, CM's main video starts playing, and CM himself steps out onto the stage as the crowd cheers. CM stops on the stage, then shades his eyes with his right hand, searching through the crowd for his fans. Satisfied, he walks down the ramp. CM hops up onto the apron, and from there, onto the turnbuckle. He strikes a Randy Orton-esque pose, taking in every last bit of the good vibe from the crowd. He hops off and into the ring, then runs to the opposite turnbuckle. He jumps on, and gives a cocky salute to the audience, getting a bigger reaction, then with a flick of his wrist, casts off his skull cap into the crowd. He hops down and then waits for the bell to ring.

Nick Webb: Captain Marticus has never had a World Championship in his career, yet tonight, he can earn the biggest chance he’s ever had!

Rayne: Winning a World title is a sweet feeling, but winning it at the biggest show of the year is the best feeling in the world!

DING!

All three men start brawling in the center of the ring. Torborg whips Toco to the ropes, and Captain Marticus catches him with a Walk the Plank (Big Boot) on the return.

Nick Webb: So, I’m still hyped on who the mystery fourth entrant will be! I was hoping he or she would be one of the first three out.

Rayne: I think I know who it is, but I’m not entirely sure. I’ll be shocked if I’m right though.

Nick Webb: Who do you think it is?

Rayne: Mustafa.

Nick Webb: You’re an idiot.

Rayne: Thank you.

With Toco down, CM and Rob have now started duking it out with rights and lefts. Torborg gets the advantage over the larger CM and whips him into the ropes, lifting him up for a spinebuster on the return, but dropping him over his knee with an inverted atomic drop instead. CM grabs his crotch and falls to the mat as Rob stands, smiling from ear to ear.

Nick Webb: Stay focused, Torborg… you haven’t won yet!

As Torborg is posing, arms outstretched, Toco comes up from behind him, grabs him and nails The Fat Drop (Bubba Bomb)! Toco goes for the cover.

1!

2!

No!

Captain Marticus pulls Toco off of Torborg and lifts him up before applying the Bloodhouse: Alpha (Ironman Bearhug, that is, starts behind the guy, tosses him up and flips him so it's a belly-to-belly lock)! He barely gets his arms locked around, but he manages to do it and cranks that sumbitch in!

Rayne: How can ANYONE put Toco in a bearhug?! He should get the #1 Contender’s spot just for that!

Rob slowly pulls himself to his feet as Toco goes limp in CM’s arms. The referee grabs Toco’s arm and, as CM is struggling to not drop the massive Toco, lifts it before dropping it…

…and it falls.

1!

The ref lifts the arm again…

…and it falls.

2!

The ref lifts the arm a third time…

…and before it can fall, Torborg tackles Marticus and Toco, taking both down and breaking Marticus’ hold!

Nick Webb: I thought for sure CM was about to eliminate Toco!

Rayne: Torborg was smart to break that up, this first elimination is the most important!

With CM and Toco down, Rob rolls Toco over and goes into the cover.

1!

2!

Kickout!

Amazingly, Toco kicks out before three! Torborg rolls off, stunned!

Nick Webb: How the hell did Toco kick out of that!? Incredible!

Rob stands up, but instead of going for Toco, goes for Captain Marticus instead. Before he can lift him up, however, CM pulls Rob down into a small package!

1!

2!

Kickout!

Rob breaks the rollup before the three.

Rayne: Close!

Toco starts getting up as Torborg and Marticus do the same, near the ropes. Toco climbs to his feet and charges the two at the ropes, taking them both to the ground with a double clothesline!

Nick Webb: And Toco out of the shoot with a powerful clothesline!

Both Rob and CM hit the outside as Toco looks down towards them… and gets a huge grin on his face.

Rayne: …uh oh…

As Rob and Marticus slowly stand, Toco runs to the other side of the ring, then somehow leaps over the top rope and down onto both men with a suicide plancha… but both men move out of the way and Toco slams into the ground hard as a ‘holy shit’ chant begins!

Nick Webb: He went for it all and got nothing! My God!

Rayne: I didn’t know Toco could do that! Now, I’m betting he wishes he couldn’t do that!

Rob and CM grab Toco and struggle to lift his dead weight before pushing him back into the ring. Rob then turns… right into another Walk the Plank (Big Boot) from CM! Marticus then quickly leaps onto the apron and slingshots over the top rope, hitting his Abandon Ship (Swanton Bomb) off the apron onto Toco! He goes for the cover as the referee counts!

1!

2!

3!

DING!

Nick Webb: I don’t believe it! Toco is eliminated!

Rayne: So that means Toco is gone… Captain Marticus gets to sit out this next contest… between Rob Torborg and our mystery entrant!

Nick Webb: Exactly!

Captain Marticus rolls out of the ring, celebrating, and takes a seat near the timekeeper as Toco is helped out of the ring and Torborg stands up and slides back inside the ring, glaring at Marticus the whole time.

Scott Benjamin: And now… introducing the mystery fourth competitor for this match…

Silence for a few moments, before the lights in the arena dim and then turn blue. A sexy woman's voice says "Having Class Is A Joke..." as loud pyro goes off starting from each end of the stage, meeting in the middle with one huge bang as "Turn It Out" by Death From Above 1979 hits the BlazenTron.

Rayne: It can’t be!

Nick Webb: It is!

Scott Benjamin: Hailing from Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 235 pounds… CODY CLARK!!!

Cody Clark appears on the stage and most of the crowd cheers. Cody walks down the ramp, taking no interest in the fans. He walks up the stairs and stands on the apron looking into the crowd for a moment before getting in the ring. Once in the ring, he walks to the other side and stands on the second rope, raising one fist in the air while pyro explodes from each turnbuckle.

Rayne: It’s Clark! I can’t believe it!

Nick Webb: We haven’t seen him since the Gauntlet Run… and he’s come here tonight to earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship!

DING!

Clark immediately charges Torborg and nails him with a BFL [bruce Fucking Lee] (Jumping Superkick)! The crowd is going nuts as Clark mounts Rob and starts laying down massive right hooks and left jabs!

Rayne: Cody Clark is on a tear!

As Captain Marticus watches from ringside, Clark stands up and delivers a leg drop before going for the pin.

1!

2!

Kickout!

Rob kicks out.

Nick Webb: It’s gonna take more than that to beat the Real Deal!

Clark pulls Torborg to his feet and whips him into the ropes, going for a clothesline on the return, but Rob ducks it and hits a rolling DDT onto Clark on the second rebound!

Rayne: And Torborg comes back with a stinger!

Rob rolls down to Clark’s legs and applies an ankle lock, but Clark is able to roll into it and break it before any real damage can be done. Both men come to their feet and the crowd explodes as both men stare each other down in the ring!

Nick Webb: And this crowd is electric! Can you believe it?

Rayne: This is BWF, Webb… I sure as hell can believe it!

Clark and Rob tie up in the center of the ring. Clark slips behind and goes for a waistlock Suplex, but Torborg blocks it, then whips around Clark and goes for his own Dragon Suplex. Clark, however, blocks THIS and whips Torborg into the ropes, then goes for a Northern Lights Suplex, but Torborg counters, landing on his feet before dropping Clark with a Shock Drop (Rock Bottom)! He goes for the cover.

1!

2!

Kickout!

Clark kicks out!

Nick Webb: How the hell did he kick out of that!?

Rayne: Clark is badass, man!

As Clark struggles to reach his feet, Rob drops to one knee and signals for the ROB-K-O (RKO)!

Nick Webb: If Rob hits this, it’s the end for Clark!

Clark turns around and Torborg goes for the ROB-K-O (RKO), but Clark pushes him off into the ropes! On the return, Clark kicks Rob in the gut before delivering a sick Deadicator (Canadian Destroyer)!

Rayne: The Deadicator!

Nick Webb: And Rob could be dead after that!

Clark goes for the cover as the referee counts.

1!

2!

3!

DING!

Rayne: And Rob’s gone!

Nick Webb: We’re down to Cody Clark and Captain Marticus! One of these two men will be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship next month at WrestleFest III!

Torborg rolls out of the ring as Cody Clark taunts Captain Marticus, drawing a line in the ring with his foot and motioning for CM to come get some. The Cap’n stands up and slowly walks up the ring steps, staring a hole in Clark, before starting to go under the second rope. Clark charges him and goes for a kick, but CM pulls down the top rope and moves, and Clark gets straddled on the top rope! CM enters the ring and starts pushing the top rope up and down, Clark in immense pain, before finally grabbing Clark and pulling him hair first back into the ring.

DING!

Nick Webb: Clark tried to get Captain Marticus there, but CM had a different idea!

Rayne: Don’t hate the player, hate the game! HA!

Captain Marticus moves to the corner and kneels down, taunting Clark.

Nick Webb: What do you think he’s calling for here?

Rayne: Webb… what, in our history together, makes you think I would even begin to know the answer to that?

Nick Webb: …good point.

Clark slowly stands up and when he turns around, Captain Marticus charges, going for a spear, but Clark moves, and CM slams shoulder first into the corner post! The crowd utters a collective “ooh” as CM staggers back from the corner and Cody takes, advantage, hitting a Face Your Fear (Full Nelson Leg Sweep) before going for the cover!

1!

2!

Kickout!

Captain Marticus kicks out.

Rayne: Thought Clark might have won there!

Clark stands up and pulls CM up by his long hair. He hits a few punches before whipping him into the ropes and nailing CM with a Wrong Turn (Extreme Twist Of Fate) on the comeback. Cody then looks to the top rope and grins.

Nick Webb: Uh oh… what do you think the Innovator of Attitude has in mind here?

Rayne: …“Innovator of Attitude”?

Nick Webb: I dunno, just made it up. Sounds cool, doesn’t it?

Rayne: Man… I am so glad I’m not you. Ever.

Cody grins sadistically as he starts dragging CM over to the corner. He pulls him up and lifts him onto the top rope. He then climbs up himself and puts Captain Marticus onto his shoulders!

Nick Webb: Oh no! This could be the Flipside (Kennedy's Green Bay Bomb)! CM is in trouble!

Clark grins, then leaps off with the Flipside (Kennedy's Green Bay Bomb), but at the last moment, CM shifts his weight and turns it into a spike DDT!

Rayne: OH MY GOD!

Nick Webb: That could have KILLED Clark!

Captain Marticus goes for the cover.

1!

Clark gets his foot on the bottom rope.

2!

3!

DING DING DING!!!

Scott Benjamin: Ladies and gentleman, here is your winner and the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship… CAPTAIN MARTICUS!!!

Go With the Flow" by Queens of the Stone Age hits on the BlazenTron as CM sits up, laughing. He looks and sees Clark’s foot on the ropes and quickly shoves it off before the ref looks over at him. He stands up and the ref holds his hand high as the crowd cheers.

Nick Webb: Captain Marticus has done it! He will be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleFest III!

Rayne: Hold on a second, Webb…

Nick Webb: What, do you see another hot chick in the audience?

Rayne: No… well, yes… but that’s not it…

Nick Webb: Then what?

Rayne: I think… Cody Clark’s foot was on the rope when the ref counted three!

Nick Webb: I… really? I didn’t see it.

Rayne: Apparently, neither did the ref, but it happened, I’m sure of it!

Nick Webb: Okay… let’s get a replay!

The replay is shown, and Clark’s foot is indeed on the ropes before three.

Rayne: SEE!

Nick Webb: Wow… well, do they restart the match… or…?

Rayne: I dunno. Clark’s still pretty out of it. And the ref’s already heading up the ramp! Stupid CM is celebrating with the fans. Moron.

Nick Webb: Hmm… knowing Cody Clark, I have a feeling that this isn’t over. If I were a betting man, I’d say that this is just beginning… and I’ll bet the Commissioner will have his hands full come next Monday night!

(Note: Haven’t read the match yet – haven’t had time but I will)

My comment was more based on the delicious irony of you complaining about not getting anywhere in the SWF because you don’t like to write matches :lol:

Boy is this the wrong fed or what then? ;)

(Note: Haven’t read the match yet – haven’t had time but I will)

My comment was more based on the delicious irony of you complaining about not getting anywhere in the SWF because you don’t like to write matches :lol:

Boy is this the wrong fed or what then? ;)

OH YEAH. I learned that VERY quickly.

My fatal 4-way SJL win that I legit won still holds near to my heart. As does the under 1000 word debacle of a tables match I won there... all because my opponent no showed, I SQUASHED his ass! :lol:

The Glass Ceiling match with Crow was another high point, I lost, but it did show that, when motivated, I CAN write.

(I still don't like doing it, however. I'll leave that to you guys. :))