TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck hhh

Guest Brian

Do we really know he's trying to bury people?

Anyways, Undertaker is working his ass off plus he's worked with RVD and Dreamer which is a good sign. Personally, since this is the end, I think that Undertaker should have the title for at least two months so he can drop it to RVD.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I never said anything about politics I just posted that it ABSOLUTELY SUCKS that hes getting the title shot...and IMO the title back.

He DOESN'T DESERVE IT.

I don't even see how that could be argued after his abomination of a reign that only ended what...6 weeks ago?

Guest bcu1979
Isn't Jericho's contract up soon? I guess this is one of these things that WCW used to pull sign the contract or else we'll destroy you. HHH jobs to Test and gets a title shot wow bet you he beats Test and Storm next week and moves away from them for good. HHH always gets his jobs back.

It's up either at the very end of June or the beginning of July. There's been no mention that he has re-signed and they are moving him far away from the main events. Seeing how many stupid decisions Vince has made this year, it really wouldn't surprise me at this point if Vince let certain people convince him that they should just let Jericho go. After all, he had the audacity to start dragging down Stephanie during their brief on-air partnership.

Even if he has re-signed, I don't see how he's supposed to get over as a face by whining every week about how Triple H kicked his ass and then cheating to beat Mark Henry and Faarooq.

Guest Anglesault
Do we really know he's trying to bury people?

So wait, he accidently destroyed Jericho? I'm not buying that.

Guest goodhelmet

Although I am normally the antithesis of Anglesault, I completely agree. There is absolutely no logical explanation for the piss-poor job of booking that has been done with jericho other than HHH likes to use him as a whipping boy. And that cannot be forgiven.

Guest Dangerous A

Again, shouldn't we also get on Vince for allowing HHH to destroy Jericho to happen without consequence?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

If HHH has the clout to say that Brock shouldn't KO people he has the clout to say..."hey maybe we should let Jericho win Hell In A Cell...we're kind of burying him and I stand to gain nothing from going over."

Guest goodhelmet

Absolutely, and we should jump all over the crack-writing squad fro creating such piss poor tv. BUT HHH is the one fighting for the belt who squashed Jericho. Not Austin, Not Rock, not Taker or Angle. It was HHH and Fuck him for doing it.

Guest Dangerous A

I think HHH should be critcized for butting in the business of others(Brock) and should be flamed for putting himself in a top position at the next ppv even though he is injured. But still no answer on why you can't bring yourselves to also say "fuck Vince" for allowing it.

By the way, I think that they should cut out the ref stoppage on Brock anyway. It doesn't seem to work in this day and age of wrestling since we've all seen worse beatings in matches and there is no ref stoppage there. However it shouldn't be HHH making that suggestion or call to Vince, it should be Vince's call to make on his own.

Come on and say it with me, just once, fuck Vince.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Fuck....HH...Vin...HH...VIN....

sigh...

Fuck HHH.

Vince McMahon is the only thing standing in the way of HHH and his girlfriend having complete control of the company.

I wish him a long and healthy life...because the moment he dies HHH will propose and all will be lost.

Vince is still the top guy and deserves the blame...but...

FUCK HHH

Guest Dangerous A

There may be a little salvation in Shane. Not much, but some. Now say it with me bps, fuck Vince. (waves hand like Obi-Wan)

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Fuck Vince......

BUT FUCK HHH HARDER AND MORE UNTIL EVEN HE DOESN'T LIKE IT!

Guest Dangerous A

Hey just for you, here goes.

FUCK HHH.

I wouldn't go so far as to induct me officially into the HHHaters,but I'll admit since he's been back til Backlash he deserves it.

Guest Flyboy
BUT FUCK HHH HARDER AND MORE UNTIL EVEN HE DOESN'T LIKE IT!

... Eww... takes a lot of intensity to do that.

Yes, Fuck HHH, Fuck Steph, and Fuck Vince.. fuck them all.

I know this isn't right, but my Algebra teacher slipped and fell on a piece of ICE... broke her kneecap.  *cough*  No lie.  Now, goodhelmet.. sneak into the locker room and do your job.

Guest Human Fly

New York City should also get some blame for this. If they hadn't marked out for HHH when he came out on on 1/7/02 we wouldn't be in this tight spot.

Guest Flyboy

Hee-hee...

I just thought about how funny it would have been if HHH came back that night and NO ONE in the audience cheered.  NO ONE.  And, then a RVD chant would start... right when HHH got in the ring.

Heh.

Guest caboose
Hee-hee...

I just about how funny it would have been if HHH came back that night and NO ONE in the audience cheered.  NO ONE.  And, then a RVD chant would start... right when HHH got in the ring.

Heh.

I would have died laughing.

But seriously, Triple H can go to Hell.

If he is going to win at KOTR and take the title simply to get his JOB back then that sucks.

If the WWF works on a 'JOB for JOB' basis then that sucks.

I know that in theory it's a good idea, but it's what helps the stagnation of the ME scene.

This JOB for JOB is what increased the BullShit between Bret and Shawn.

I didn't here Rocky asking for the 3 or so Clean JOBS Austin owes him.

Austin hasn't got back the 2 JOBS Triple H owes him.

Jericho damn sure isn't going to see the 2 JOBS Triple H owes him.

SO WHY THE FUCK IS TRIPLE H ASKING FOR JOBS BACK?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

To be fair there is no way of knowing that that's the case...

but the fact is that there are only 3 people that are up on HHH in the win column since his push in 99.

Taker, Kane and Hogan.

When guys like Austin, Benoit, Foley (although that was storyline for retiring), and escept for the overturned decision...Jericho haven't gotten ANY wins...just sad.

Angle is even with him in big matches...and Rock won a couple, but not as many.

I just put this in the "odd" category if HHH gets the job back from Taker...

Guest Dangerous A

"When guys like Austin, Benoit, Foley (although that was storyline for retiring), and escept for the overturned decision...Jericho haven't gotten ANY wins...just sad."

Are we talking PPV wins on the Jericho front? Because Jericho did beat HHH on SD about 2 weeks before Judgement Day. Just saying is all.

Guest goodhelmet

"but the fact is that there are only 3 people that are up on HHH in the win column since his push in 99.

Taker, Kane and Hogan."

I don't recall Trips ever beating D'Von ;)

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Oh yeah...Dvon too...

and Dangerous A...see what I mean...he loses matches that no one will remember.

A year from now whos going to remember or care that Test or Dvon beat him...especially when a couple weeks after Dvon he won HIAC...and a couple after Test hes Main Eventing and possibly winning back the title again.

Guest Dangerous A

I guess it's one of the talents of Darth Helmsley.

He clouds the force with darkness.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

You have to admit that something is wrong with the fact that the only people he puts over are either lower midcarders or over the hill guys who pose no threat to anyone in the long run.

Guest Dangerous A

I admit to what you are saying.

Just trying to be funny what with Episode II out and all.

This thread is cute.  =)

Question #1:

Why is it that when HHH makes a comment about Jericho not being good enough, it means he's holding Y2J and his career down, but when the Rock does it, its considered "elevating" him?

Question #2:

One of the primary gripes of the posters on this thread seems to be that Trips will be holding the title for a long, long, time.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what everyone said at Wrestlemania X8 too?

Question #1:

Why is it that when HHH makes a comment about Jericho not being good enough, it means he's holding Y2J and his career down, but when the Rock does it, its considered "elevating" him?

Question #2:

One of the primary gripes of the posters on this thread seems to be that Trips will be holding the title for a long, long, time.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what everyone said at Wrestlemania X8 too?

1) Because Rock jobbed to Jericho 7 times.

2) He probably lost it because he was promised another title run.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Angle-Plex nailed that one.

The answer to the first question is obvious.

The answer to the second question is....lets wait and see when and how long his next title reign is.

Whos getting the shot at KOTR?