TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Has anyone seen 101 Reasons Not To Be A Wrestler?

Guest Wrestling Icon

This dvd has been the worst dvd I have ever saw. Its really bad and not worth buying at all. I cant belive I wasted my money on it. Its not clear at some parts. Picture is crap and no matches.

There's one "match", basically New Jack murdering a guy named Gypsie Joe in a local show.

This'll never beat Beyond The Mat or Wrestling With Shadows, but it cost me 10 bucks so I can't complain.

Edited by JST

How was it being informative? Did they share anything intresting? I'm more intrested in guys like DDP and Rikishi then all the others who pretty much got involved with drugs and stuff like that.

Edited by HartFan86

Guest Super Leather
How was it being informative? Did they share anything intresting? I'm more intrested in guys like DDP and Rikishi then all the others who pretty much got involved with drugs and stuff like that.

Nobody's particularly interesting. DDP pretty much flat out refuses to talk about any backstage stuff, and Rikishi is obviously wanting his job at WWE back. Major Gunns drops a lot of Speedo references. New Jack gets drunk. Chyna smokes a lot of cigarettes and parties in a parking lot with her brother...and they are boring.

The questions are "typical smart mark" questions, specifically designed to get a "shoot" reaction out of everyone, but in the words of Sean O'Haire, they're not telling us anything we don't already know. You're not missing out by not getting this.