TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alfdogg

The one & only tazz doesn't suck thread

Guest alfdogg

Tazz doesn't suck.  You guys are just bitter that he made Angle his bitch at RR 2000.

Guest Will Scarlet

I actually kind of miss when Tazz was jobbing in matches that were about a minute long on Raw & Smackdown.  That was some entertaining stuff.

Guest alfdogg

I'd just like to know why Chris Benoit suddenly became Jerry Lawler for Tazz.

Guest J*ingus

Shouldn't this be the Tazz DIDN'T suck thread?  I liked him as much as anyone in ECW, but the number of good memorable matches he's had in the WW(F)E can be counted on my hands.

Guest alfdogg
Shouldn't this be the Tazz DIDN'T suck thread?  I liked him as much as anyone in ECW, but the number of good memorable matches he's had in the WW(F)E can be counted on my hands.

He hasn't been given enough of a chance.  He had some good matches with Benoit & Angle, he was competign for the I-C title, and he was cut off at the knees and all of a sudden needed a run-in to beat Jerry FUCKIN' Lawler.  Ever since, he has either been announcing or jobbing in 3 minutes at the most.

Guest Anglesault

People claim that if he was given a chance to throw people around it would be better. Well, I have a newsflash for you. The man IS like 4'3, and unlike ECW, he is NOT the biggest guy here. I know If I was like 6'5, I sure as hell don't want some little guy a third of my height throwing me around. And I mean really, the guy wasn't THAT good to begin with.

Guest caboose

Here are reasons for why people get buried.

1)You Piss Someone Off

Example - Stasiak Pissed Off the Entire Locker Room with his tape recording.

2)Someone's Holding You Back

Example - Chris Jericho is a threat to Triple H's spot, so Triple H uses his power.

3)You Injure Someone

Example - D-Lo Injured Droz.

AND

4)You Are Talentless

Example - Tazz.

Guest caboose
You forgot

#5. You are Kurt Angle

Example - Kurt Angle

It's True, It's True.

Taz is extraordinarily average at best and utterly boring at worst.

Tazz doesn't suck.  You guys are just bitter that he made Angle his bitch at RR 2000.

And I'm sure that rests heavily on Angle's mind.

Guest papacita

One thing I don't understand about the WWF is how Tazz isn't allowed to use his best suplexes (which he's been doing for as many years as I can remember and is more than capable of doing without injuring his opponent), but other wrestlers (William Regal for example) can use dangerous looking suplex variations without a problem. I'm not gonna claim that Tazz is the best wrestler on the planet, how's the guy supposed to get over with the fans when they take away everything that was entertaining about him in the 1st place (his bad ass persona and his tazplexes)?

Guest dreamer420

Taz = ass kick, suplex machine, bad motherfucker.

Tazz = fat little shilling whore, ass kissing motherfucker.

I've never been a Tazz fan, and even I was disgusted to hear him put over Hogan like he's been doing lately. Jesus.

Guest alfdogg
And I mean really, the guy wasn't THAT good to begin with.

Well, you're a Rikishi fan, so I don't have anything to say to you.

4)You Are Talentless

Example - Tazz.

Have you been under a rock since 1984?  Because if not, you'd know that is NOT a reason for being buried.  Explain Test to me.

And I'm sure that rests heavily on Angle's mind.

I'm sure it doesn't.  I didn't SAY Angle was bitter.  That's why it pays to think about the posts instead of just scanning them for arguments.

One thing I don't understand about the WWF is how Tazz isn't allowed to use his best suplexes (which he's been doing for as many years as I can remember and is more than capable of doing without injuring his opponent), but other wrestlers (William Regal for example) can use dangerous looking suplex variations without a problem. I'm not gonna claim that Tazz is the best wrestler on the planet, how's the guy supposed to get over with the fans when they take away everything that was entertaining about him in the 1st place (his bad ass persona and his tazplexes)?

Thank you.  Glad to know someone's on my side.

Tazz = fat little shilling whore, ass kissing motherfucker.

And that's his fault?

Basically, I'm just saying look at Tazz's WWF run before you say Angle & Austin are unmotivated.

Guest caboose
4)You Are Talentless

Example - Tazz.

Have you been under a rock since 1984?  Because if not, you'd know that is NOT a reason for being buried.  Explain Test to me.

Well I was actually born in 1984 so I wasn't concious of the wrestling world until about 1988, and I wasn't a smark until 1998.

I didn't say you WILL get buried for being talentless.

I said if you are talentless, it would be a good reason to bury you.

In which case, Tazz being talentless is a good reason to bury him.

Guest Anglesault
One thing I don't understand about the WWF is how Tazz isn't allowed to use his best suplexes (which he's been doing for as many years as I can remember and is more than capable of doing without injuring his opponent),

Because now he is dealing with people over 6'0. They are too big for Tazzoompa Loompa to throw around without losing control and hurting them.

Taz = ass kick, suplex machine, bad motherfucker.

Well, of course. If you made ME the bad ass bully of Munchkin land, I'd look just as good as Taz did in ECW.

Guest caboose
Because now he is dealing with people over 6'0. They are too big for Tazzoompa Loompa to throw around without losing control and hurting them.

Well, of course. If you made ME the bad ass bully of Munchkin land, I'd look just as good as Taz did in ECW.

LMAO!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Tazz blows. He is just another former ECW wrestler who has been exposed. Tazz,Sandman,Public Enemy, and a number of others only really were meant for ECW. Outside of ECW they were exposed for what they were...Talentless.

Guest alfdogg

Well, this post was originally started to mess with AS & caboose, even though I do like Tazz.  But since AS is taking it personal, I'll just leave it at this:

I like Tazz and feel that he is mistreated.  If you don't like it, you can fuck off.  I have ALWAYS defended you when you wine and bitch and moan about Kurt Angle, then I try to joke with you about something, even though I really feel that way about Tazz, and I basically get insulted for defending the guy.  So, thanks.  You just showed me one of the reasons why almost everyone on this board hates you.

Guest caboose
Well, this post was originally started to mess with AS & caboose, even though I do like Tazz.  But since AS is taking it personal, I'll just leave it at this:

I like Tazz and feel that he is mistreated.  If you don't like it, you can fuck off.  I have ALWAYS defended you when you wine and bitch and moan about Kurt Angle, then I try to joke with you about something, even though I really feel that way about Tazz, and I basically get insulted for defending the guy.  So, thanks.  You just showed me one of the reasons why almost everyone on this board hates you.

Don't take shit personally man.

Relax.

It's only our opinions.

Guest papacita
"Quote  

One thing I don't understand about the WWF is how Tazz isn't allowed to use his best suplexes (which he's been doing for as many years as I can remember and is more than capable of doing without injuring his opponent)"

Ok, I may be mistaken, but Big Dick Dudley, 911, and Bam Bam Bigelow weren't exactly midgets.

Guest Anglesault
"Quote  

One thing I don't understand about the WWF is how Tazz isn't allowed to use his best suplexes (which he's been doing for as many years as I can remember and is more than capable of doing without injuring his opponent)"

Ok, I may be mistaken, but Big Dick Dudley, 911, and Bam Bam Bigelow weren't exactly midgets.

Weren't they more or less the exception to the rule? And I could be wrong, but I don't remember Bam Bam being extraordinarily tall.

Guest papacita

Maybe so, but a good percentage of the WWF roster (HHH, Austin, Jericho, Angle, Benoit, Edge, Rhyno, Eddie Guerrerro, Brock...I could go on) are equal to, if not shorter than Bam Bam in height. It's not like WWF is exactly Land of the Giants, and even with the guys that are 6'5" and up (Nash, Show, Hogan, Rock, Kane, Undertaker, Bradshaw, DDP...[btw, I'm fully aware that Rock or maybe even Kane are probably the only people out of this group who would allow themselves to be Tazplexed]), Tazz has shown on more than a few occasion that he can suplex big guys without injuring them. WWF guys aren't THAT much bigger than the ECW guys to where it would suddenly become impossible for Tazz to do his moves. I'm sorry but that argument is bull.

Guest treble charged
Lets ask Treble Charged if he likes Tazz.

Yes, I do like Tazz.  Why do you ask?

Guest cabbageboy

I don't think Taz ever recovered from the way he left ECW.  For years the guy was pushed as an unstoppable badass but then Mike Awesome stopped him big time.  He also was totally jobbed out to everyone, including longtime rival Sabu and also to RVD in Taz's last ECW match (which was a disappointment given what it could have been).  I don't think Taz's career ever recovered from it, once he jobbed on a consistent basis he lost his aura.  I mean he was never totally unbeatable like Goldberg (he lost to Sabu via the Bret/Austin reverse sleeper method, and to Bigelow via the broken ring), but for the most part he dominated.  

Once he lost the aura of near invincibility, he was exposed as a short dude that could only get over by suplexing guys on their heads.....which the WWF wouldn't let him do.  So he was fucked.

Guest papacita

I agree that the end of his ECW career was fucked up. He's undefeated for all of 96, lost 2 matches (that I know of) from 97-99 and then all of a sudden he's everybody's whipping boy. They had Taz under contract until November or December, so there was no reason to take the title off of him at Anarchy Rulz when they did. Not that I didn't like the Awesome/Tanaka series, but Taz and Vand Dam was their money match, and people had been calling for Rob to get the World Title for a long time. They could've built to that match while Taz still had credibility instead of jobbing him out to Sabu, having Awesome destroy him and expecting that ME to draw anything. Oh well, ECW is gone now, so I'm not gonna bitch about that. As to whether or not that affected his WWF career...I don't think so, cuz ECW's sudden booking changes pretty much said that Taz was being jobbed simply because he got himself a WWF contract. It did more to hurt ECW than it did to hurt Taz, IMO.