TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shaved Bear

The official tough enough=b.s. thread

Guest evenflowDDT

"Tough Enough = b.s. thread"

Isn't that restating the obvious? I have to mention this every time, but what the hell ever happened to Nidia from the original TE? I can only hope whatever happens to her happens to these two TE'ers.  I mean the "real" midcard wrestlers already have enough taken away from them anyway, they don't need any screw-ups with no moves who can barely work a match in their way; there are enough main-eventers already!

Guest Vern Gagne

Having two women makes no sense. There's already enough women in the WWF. The reality is fans aren't interested in most of them, and two more don't help things.

Dare I say the WWF is P.C.

Guest converge241

I didnt like the finale, but i can understand it.. in the long run they probably want to stock up on female stars. Thye will probably sign both Jake and Kenny to development deals.

If i was the NWA id sign Jake in a second more than any other. Sure he wasnt a better wrestler than Kenny or great on the mic, but he has that certain intangible to be a breakout star. Im sure trainers could work with him to make him a better performer.

Guest Dangerous A

If Jake puts work in, he can do it. However on WOL last night Meltzer said that according to the trainers and people who saw him, they are recommending NOT to sign him to a developmental deal anytime soon. The only reason Jake stuck around was his look. They kept him around hoping he would get a clue on how to wrestle and when all was said and done, I guess he still didn't figure it out.

Kenny got shafted in my opinion. I think what did him in was the times he got on the camera crew when he was out clubbing and got drunk. They should've taken Kenny.

I also think Jackie is seriously overrated. Yeah, she worked through a bad knee injury, but I didn't see anything extra special about her. I don't think she is very pretty. She has a good body though. She made herself the sympathetic favorite by doing the whole "work through the injury" thing yet all she did was work a 5 minute match and did none of the other things like optimum fitness.

I was really disappointed with this season but I actually look forward to next season and hope they see the mistakes they made in presenting this second season and make the third one the best.