TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

And of course it had to get worse

I really hope the crowd doesn't react at all when Orton comes out the week after No Way Out. After pissing all over a dead guy and defeating Rey Mysterio for his number one contender spot, it would still be a sight to see Orton still generate no heat.

You know if they just had him coming out wearing the local rival sports team, they would get that heat they want.

There is cheap heat and there's pathetic heat. Orton can't even get pathetic heat.

Guest stringerbell

Observer notes Feb. 20 issue

Vince and WWE is getting heat in the locker room and even in creative for the Eddie angle. Meltzer shared letters from people that wrote in to Dan Whaler's who contributes to the Observer website. One was from a memeber of the creative team that obviously wanted their name withheld. He said that Orton's comments about being in hell was pulled from the script but Steph McMahon wanted it put back in and it was approved by Vince. The person said they all felt sick about it and they knew how bad it was going to go over especially in the locker room. This person said that there is no arguing with Vince because his excuse with something like this is always "Look at the big picture." Vince and Steph think this stuff will be a great way to get heel heat on Randy Orton. This person ended with strong words saying " A lot of guys are simply fed up with the McMahon way, and Vince is going to get that message when it comes to contract renewal time."

Meltzer reported that at Eddie's funeral, everyone was kissing Vince's ass. He is still so powerful that everyone is fearful of him and they try to suck up at all times."Superstar" Billy Graham spoke and told Eddie's wife (about Vince) "this man is a marketing genius".He brought up royalities from his book and DVD to try and comfort her that she'd be taken care of with any Eddie deals. Hector Guerrero was in tears and told Vince "My family is so sorry for any bad publicity this may have brought to your family." When Mando was asked about the angle by people he said "That's just how the business operates. I have no problem with it at all."

Observer notes Feb. 20 issue

Vince and WWE is getting heat in the locker room and even in creative for the Eddie angle. Meltzer shared letters from people that wrote in to Dan Whaler's who contributes to the Observer website. One was from a memeber of the creative team that obviously wanted their name withheld. He said that Orton's comments about being in hell was pulled from the script but Steph McMahon wanted it put back in and it was approved by Vince. The person said they all felt sick about it and they knew how bad it was going to go over especially in the locker room. This person said that there is no arguing with Vince because his excuse with something like this is always "Look at the big picture." Vince and Steph think this stuff will be a great way to get heel heat on Randy Orton. This person ended with strong words saying " A lot of guys are simply fed up with the McMahon way, and Vince is going to get that message when it comes to contract renewal time."

Meltzer reported that at Eddie's funeral, everyone was kissing Vince's ass. He is still so powerful that everyone is fearful of him and they try to suck up at all times."Superstar" Billy Graham spoke and told Eddie's wife (about Vince) "this man is a marketing genius".He brought up royalities from his book and DVD to try and comfort her that she'd be taken care of with any Eddie deals. Hector Guerrero was in tears and told Vince "My family is so sorry for any bad publicity this may have brought to your family." When Mando was asked about the angle by people he said "That's just how the business operates. I have no problem with it at all."

No, that's how WWE operates. I didn't see WCW, ECW, ROH, PWG, NOAH and all the other promotions using a death in the business to this extent. Not even the Von Erich's were this deplorable.