TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

Star Wars Transformers

huh? there's a noticable difference between voices.

Go to iMDb, type in Frank Welker, and prepare to be overwhelmed with the variety and quality of voices he's done.

huh? there's a noticable difference between voices.

Go to iMDb, type in Frank Welker, and prepare to be overwhelmed with the variety and quality of voices he's done.

LOL i knooooooow who Frank Welker is, guys, I was commenting that Megatron and Galvatron sound nothing alike.

Lushus,

A good Transfan community can be found on the forums at the Transformers Archive. The site itself has some cool artwork, as well as fanfiction and other golden nuggets. On the forum itself, there is a folder for posting your fanfictions, in whatever stage of development, for feedback. You might want to share yours there, and see what people say.

Lushus,

A good Transfan community can be found on the forums at the Transformers Archive. The site itself has some cool artwork, as well as fanfiction and other golden nuggets. On the forum itself, there is a folder for posting your fanfictions, in whatever stage of development, for feedback. You might want to share yours there, and see what people say.

thanks for the link toffee...I'll have to type it all up, it's all written down on paper...I should blow the dust off of it someday and post it.

I'd actually like to see official canon along hte lines of the SW EU.