TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Black Lushes the O.G. and his nigga

sic'em lushus

apparently your worst nightmare

I don't know if this thread is implying that EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar is, in fact, Black Lushus' "nigga". Fill me in guys.

Guest StylesMark

And people have a problem with ME around here?

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis?

Maybe some symptoms.

It's a Boardum party!

I swear guys he's NOT my gimmick....

stylesmark. thats my newest gimmick.

Sensi is the owner of a famous R&B music record company. Although he always has a sexy ho on his big muscular arm, he secretly prefers the company of other men. He no longer cares who knows that he is gay because he is so rich he doesn't need to work another day in his life.

Guest StylesMark
stylesmark. thats my newest gimmick.

You wish.

steeeez > everything

I don't know if this thread is implying that EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar is, in fact, Black Lushus' "nigga". Fill me in guys.

he's the other guy in that pic, nigga with the calculator...that was when we were in junior high. he was calculating his probability to get laid that night...I was informing him to not always believe the numbers.

Sensi is the owner of a famous R&B music record company. Although he always has a sexy ho on his big muscular arm, he secretly prefers the company of other men. He no longer cares who knows that he is gay because he is so rich he doesn't need to work another day in his life.

glad to see i'm not the only one who clicked it.....on purpose.

he's the other guy in that pic, nigga with the calculator...that was when we were in junior high. he was calculating his probability to get laid that night...I was informing him to not alwyas believe the numbers.

Ok, I see. This guy needs to stop putting in those other 2 K's whenever he comes to a K in someone's name. Now he's going to call me KKKingofthe909 or some shit.