TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InuYasha

Afghan man who converted to Christianity might get death penalty

Exactly. They are the barbarians of our age. To pretend otherwise is ignorance.

And to add to the indoctrination methods, this isn't like whitey marching into Africa with guns. These motherfuckers can fight back, and we've known that for centuries thanks to history. But note, I said fighting back instead of just fight because this is a different kind of aggression. It's one of people who feel cornered instead of the expansionist conquests of their early centuries.

Guest InuYasha

I'm not the one calling for the death of someone for believing in something other than I do.

Well, what's all this then?

The world will be a much better place when Islam as a religion is either outlawed, or better yet, completely erased from history. I don't particularly care if that sounds mean or "closed minded."

Oh wait wait wait, it's not SOMEONE, it's SOMETHING which happens to be one of the "big three" religions. Well, now that I look at it like that it's totally okay! Nope, not it's not mind numbingly stupid or extremist at all!

Did I say all Muslims, Persians, and Arabs need to die? No. What I said is that the Islamic religion needs to disappear. Have you noticed that most modern religions don't practice human sacrifice? They don't, because they were wiped out of active history, as they should be.

Islam doesn't need to die. InuYusha, do you even have a FUCKING clue about the religion itself, how it started, how it developed?

My roommate is a Muslim, and also one of my best friends. Is he extremist? NO! He's a part of the group of Muslims who are attempting to REFORM their religion.

Ever heard of the PROTESTANT REFORMATION? Oliver CROMWELL? CRUSADES? INQUISITION? Should Christianity have died then because of how nasty it was?

Islam right now is undergoing a reformation. If you wish to learn something, pick up a book called "No God But God'. Otherwise, continue to speak your ideological tripe and show just how ignorant you are.

FYI:

Persians are CAUCASIANS.

JEWS are ARABIANS.

Guest InuYasha
Islam doesn't need to die. InuYusha, do you even have a FUCKING clue about the religion itself, how it started, how it developed?

My roommate is a Muslim, and also one of my best friends. Is he extremist? NO! He's a part of the group of Muslims who are attempting to REFORM their religion.

Ever heard of the PROTESTANT REFORMATION? Oliver CROMWELL? CRUSADES? INQUISITION? Should Christianity have died then because of how nasty it was?

Islam right now is undergoing a reformation. If you wish to learn something, pick up a book called "No God But God'. Otherwise, continue to speak your ideological tripe and show just how ignorant you are.

FYI:

Persians are CAUCASIANS.

JEWS are ARABIANS.

Okay, let's review:

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Those are the teachings of Jesus, upon which Christianity is based.

Now, let's look at Islam:

Sura 2:191 reads:

And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

I also found this extremely informative:

http://www.souldevice.org/islam_quran2.htm

So, Mohammad either got so confused he wrote things backwards and forwards, or it's all lies cleverly twisted to look like the truth.

Jesus talked about that, too:

15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh please, Deuteronomy has a passage about striking down a nonbeliever or heretic even if it's your brother, son, father, spouse, etc.

Guest InuYasha
Oh please, Deuteronomy has a passage about striking down a nonbeliever or heretic even if it's your brother, son, father, spouse, etc.

Gee, you must have missed almost every single thing I posted in my last post.

When Jesus said this:

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

...and this:

38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

...that ended the law of "Eye for an eye." Also, Jesus told Peter and Saul/Paul specifically to go out and to teach the Good News to the Gentiles. That doesn't sound like striking down a non-believer to me.

Yet, it's what Christian leaders did for centuries. Funny, that.

Everyone saying that Muslim people are barbarians...Have you ever read a fucking text book? Christians are the ones who lead crusades into their lands, raped, murdered, even ATE the dead indiscriminately from woman to man to child. They have a pretty damned good reason to hate westerners if they so choose to. We only led what? Eight Crusades on them with varying results? You don't really forget someone storming cities and killing every damn person inside.

Islam in it's original teachings, just like Christianity is about peace and brotherhood. Islam even identified Jewish and Christian peoples as the brothers of Islam. We all worship the same god. What happened, is the SAME THING that happened to Christianity, is people began to warp the original teachings to fit their ideal verison of the religion.

I think the point that Islam is behind Christianity in needing time to adapt is valid. It's been turned into what it is, but it has time to fix itself. Their far from Barbarians when you think about it that way, their damn cultured when compared to what we did five hundred years + ago.

Guest InuYasha
Islam in it's original teachings, just like Christianity is about peace and brotherhood. Islam even identified Jewish and Christian peoples as the brothers of Islam. We all worship the same god. What happened, is the SAME THING that happened to Christianity, is people began to warp the original teachings to fit their ideal verison of the religion.

Oh really?

Friends with Jews, Christians...

5.51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Anti Jewish verses

5.82: Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly.

Fight non-believers

9.123: O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

Kill non-believers

4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

So, how many times am I going to have to win this arguement?

BTW, you might want to read this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/087975984...tionCode=noname

...and this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/157392945...glance&n=283155

...and this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159102068...=books&n=283155

...and this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/189355477...=books&n=283155

Guest InuYasha
hate monger

Ah, the flaming and name calling has started. Might as well close this thread now, since it's about to devolve into crap.

All you did was link to books written by someone about the religion itself. You did nothing but link to works that cannot be proven in any way whatsoever. Just because someone says something does NOT make it fact.

I'll take Islam Historians over those, thanks. On top of that, you touched on nothing BUT that quote. You didn't even dare touch what Christians did to their people. You didn't touch how we still treat them to this day with doubt and paranoia. Nor the timelime comparison.

Fact is. They behead us now. We slaughtered every person in their towns, and on atleast one instance ATE THEIR DEAD.

I think we win the Barbarian thing.

Guest The Satanic Angel
I think we win the Barbarian thing.

We're all barbarians.

Are you both happy now?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think the point is that religious zealotry is dangerous and offensive.

Speaking of offensive, here's an opinion of my own:

Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Fucking cowardice. Speedbumps. Roadkill. Shameless martyrdom and lust for their own victimization.