TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Smackdown Spoilers

I'm the bad guy, not Hawk. I thought having some hot matches with Hassan and Batista that included a quick title switch would be more fun than watching Batista and JBL have the worst main event feud in the history of wrestling.

I didn't say anything about Shelton Benjamin not being good with the IC belt, but I did briefly mention tagging him with Viscera to flesh out the WM card. And yes, the name "Black Thunder" was used for their tag team. Although I bet if they had gone that route, it would have been a lot better for his career than this "momma's boy" storyline, and would have been less offensive as well.

I'm the bad guy, not Hawk. I thought having some hot matches with Hassan and Batista that included a quick title switch would be more fun than watching Batista and JBL have the worst main event feud in the history of wrestling.

I didn't say anything about Shelton Benjamin not being good with the IC belt, but I did briefly mention tagging him with Viscera to flesh out the WM card. And yes, the name "Black Thunder" was used for their tag team. Although I bet if they had gone that route, it would have been a lot better for his career than this "momma's boy" storyline, and would have been less offensive as well.

Having their tag team being named after the color of their skin, is no different the momma boy's storyline. As a black man I find it even worse.

Is it really? It's just an identifying characteristic. It's no different than the Hollywood Blondes or Amazing Red. Besides, "black thunder" is just a cool sounding name anyway. It's not like they're just being identified that way; it's just a name for a grouping of directionless faces.

Is it really? It's just an identifying characteristic. It's no different than the Hollywood Blondes or Amazing Red. Besides, "black thunder" is just a cool sounding name anyway. It's not like they're just being identified that way; it's just a name for a grouping of directionless faces.

I really don't want to get into this kind of arguement because race-related arguements usually cause alot of trouble on message boards.

But yes I think's offensive. Atleast Shelton's mama is funny.