TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

He commutes to work 7 hours a day...and back...daily

I don't know...I used to have about a 25 minute commute to work each way with my old job...I didn't mind so much in the mornings, 'cause it gave me time to drink some coffee, get focused, etc. However, in the evenings, after a long day, I just wanted to get home, and driving home at night (like if I had to close the store at 9 PM), especially during winter, isn't such fun.

My previous job was about 2 minute drive away.

This one is about 5 minutes. Blah.

that's totally bikeable.

I mean maybe it's the green in me, but come on. Unless it's raining or 95 out, thats easy. And, you'll save money, and maybe get a new hobby!

Guest Princess Leena

Biking was rarely a good option in Buffalo, though.

Plus, it was near college hooligans, who would steal it, eventually.

My longest commute ever was 45 minutes each way, but my car gets awesome mileage and was only spending $20-25 a week. $185 on gas, though? That's fucking $740 a month. I don't think this guy realizes he could take what he spends on gas and use it to get a more expensive place to live that's closer to where he works. He's an idiot.

I had a commute of home-school that was 40 minutes, then school to work was another 35 minutes(the other direction), throw in the drive back home...I was commuting almost 2 1/2 hours per day. I thought that sucked...