TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

OAOAST.com Exclusive!

We open with a shot of Josh Matthews standing in front of a large ‘OAOAST.com’ sign, a serious, somewhat tense look on his face.

J-MATH

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to this exclusive OAOAST-dot-com interview. I’m Josh Matthews, and at this time please let me introduce the General Manager of HeldDown, two-time former OAOAST Champion, Axel.

Axel walks into the picture and shakes Josh’s hand, the same weird smile on his face that was present last week in Tokyo.

AXEL

Good to be here Josh, and its great to be talking to you OAOAST fans over the wondrous internet.

J-MATH

Axel, firstly, you had an announcement about the upcoming Pay Per View spectacular, Living Angleously.

AXEL

Absolutely. You may have noticed that one prominent member of the OAOAST roster has been absent from HeldDown this past week. That man is, of course, former Twenty-Four Seven Champion The Puerto Rican. There has been speculation that PR would not be appearing at Living Angleously, but I can assure you fans that this is not the case. Puerto will be wrestling, one on one, in a very special match that I have signed with HI-YAH, involving an individual you were privileged enough to see perform last week. So, in eight days, former Twenty-Four Seven Champion The Puerto Rican will go one on one with a good friend of mine, the man regarded as the greatest X Division Champion of all time, The Phenomenal AJ Flaire.

J-MATH

Axel, those two men have never met before in a wrestling ring, what made you put them together in the same match?

AXEL

Simple Josh, AJ’s got his game back after his second back surgery in as many years; and Puerto has always been one hell of a wrestler inside that squared circle. It’s what the traditionalists call a “dream match”, and one I intend to give them at Living Angleously.

J-MATH

And I believe you’re going to announce a title match here as well, a title match that features two of your young prospects that have been hitting somewhat of a professional snag lately.

AXEL

True. Christian Wright and Bohemoth have been struggling with their identity in the last few months, and a silly mistake got them disqualified against the Love Doctors last week on HeldDown. I think they deserve another shot, and this time, I’m sure they’ll read the HI-YAH rulebook before hand. Therefore, it is my pleasure to announce that Christian Wright and Bohemoth will challenge the Love Doctors for the HI-YAH Tag Team Titles in eight days at Living Angleously.

J-MATH

Another event that has to be circled on your calendar is this Thursday’s edition of HeldDown, emanating live from your homeland, Sydney, Australia. Anything you want to reveal about this Thursday?

AXEL

Josh, its three days before a Pay Per View. You know something interesting will happen. Last time I had the privilege of performing in front of my home crowd, I pinned Zack Malibu. While I can’t promise a repeat performance – because I know Zack wouldn’t step into the ring with me again – I can say that all those Aussies going to the Sydney HeldDown will be part of one hell of a live experience.

J-MATH

Because that’s what the OAOAST provides. Axel, thank you for your time this evening. Any other points you wanted to bring up?

AXEL

And thank you for having me Josh. What I will say is this, I had the opportunity to sit down for a great Chinese dinner with OAOAST Executive and financial backer Mr Donald Trump last night, and we were able to discuss some very important matters relating to the product in general, and the future of this company as a whole. It was a very, very productive meeting, and I’d like to publicly thank Mr Trump for his insight and vision. OAOAST fans, watch out. Some interesting times lie ahead, and I’m happy to lead everyone into our sixth year. Thank you, and goodnight.

J-MATH

This has been Josh Matthews with OAOAST HeldDown General Manager, Axel.

*FADE OUT*

Sign in to follow this