TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlvideo

Who's next?

Guest jlvideo

I see that tna is now almost becoming the new version of wcw. Imean as much as i enjoyed wcw in the past. I don't want to see alll the former wcw guys like: rick steiner,buff bagwell,lex luger,ddp,kevin nash. i mean duggan was in the wwe. I mean if tna was going to get some former wcw guys. How about lance storm,goldberg,billy kidman,bryan clark,shawn stasiak,mike awesome. I want like others for tna to do well,but not with every former veteran to be on the roster. They need to keep bringing fresh guys fans know about and keeps everyone excited to watch more.

I'm pretty sure Buff and Luger are only one shot deals. Maybe you'll see them work one match, but that's about it. I really don't mind stuff like that, as long as TNA knows we don't want to see these guys on a permanent basis. It's like when WWE brings back Hogan ever once in a while to pop a buyrate or make a special TV appearance...I'm cool with that as long as he doesn't work in a full time capacity.

As far as the others you suggested:

Kidman: Looks like he probably will be in sooner than later.

Mike Awesome: Has already worked TNA in the past...probably no reason to bring him back.

Bryan Clark: Why? He has virtually no name value, and is just a generic big man worker.

Stasiak: When has this guy ever shown himself to be anything more than a fairly generic "nice boy, no charisma" type of wrestler? Yeah, he had that short run with Piper, but that went nowhere fast.

Lance Storm: Basically retired already.

Goldberg: Not gonna happen. TNA can't afford him, though I'm sure they'd love to have him.

TNA has enough guys on their roster already. They need to make stars out of people like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Monty, Abyss, etc.

Anyone remember the Goldberg vs. Rock promo? The Rock missed his cue, and instead of changing the line to make sense, Goldberg says, "So you want to know who's next?"

That reminded me of one of those annoying teachers who are always like "What's the answer, you ask?", when no one in the class is even paying attention to them.

Sean Stasiak: A feud between him an A1 would result in some fantastic promos.

Madusa: Have her introduce the Woman's Title to TNA.

Mike Enos: The number of "Anus" jokes that Konnan could do with the man is reason enough.

Prince Iaukea: Put him in a feud with Samoa Joe over who has the best strikes in the business.

Mark Jinrak: Jindrak's about as tall as Abyss, so he can come in as Abyss' arch nemesis.

I'm not sure wether its wise to bring in more starts when TNA has probably too many as it is. They just dont have enough TV time for it.