TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Something about Trish

Guest Vern Gagne

Did Trish get a breat reduction. On Confidential the other week she looked smaller when she was in the hot tub.

Guest converge241

They are always pressed up by the outfits she wears (hence the larger size and the veins). if you look at her divas stuff in bikinis and that hot tub stuff, youre just seeing a "normal" presentation. Personally i think they/she look better that way.

Guest dreamer420

Me too.  When Trish is in the ring she has her boobs held in very tightly so nothing pops out.  I'm not sure if she tapes them or uses some kind of wicked bra to keep those puppies in place.

Come on, people. Stop trying to genrefy the puppiies and just show them the love they deserve....

Guest buffybeast

I don't know much about puppies.  But Trish's ass is smokin'!  My goodness, how does a white woman get such a plump, round ass like that?  I'd love to have one like that of my own.

Guest dreamer420

trish's ass is a thing of beauty.  the lingere match on raw last night may not have been a **** classic but it was one of the more entertaining parts of the show.

I want Trish's ass to be my wife. It may not be the highwater booty of Molly's, but it is near perfection.

Guest dreamer420

molly needs to stop hiding her ass and get into the odd lingere match.

Amen. If the WWE insists on these shameless T&A fests, at least give me something better than a gutter skank like Terri.

Guest dreamer420

Amen. If the WWE insists on these shameless T&A fests, at least give me something better than a gutter skank like Terri.

go easy on terri.  she is a bit of a cougar but her body is still smokin.

she is a bit of a cougar but her body is still smokin.

Terri's too skinny, in addition to not even being pretty. I don't understand what so many others see in her.

Guest dreamer420

Her face is showing signs of aging but she does have a pretty wicked body.  Not as nice and full as say Trish's or Molly's, but still pretty wicked.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

How about some photographic evidence?

I haven't been to WWEDivas.com in a while and... dear lord, *Jazz* is considered a Diva!?!? There are men in the WWF I would rather see in their underwear than her.

(Upon further examination I realized the hastiness with which I made that statement and reconsidered it for a second. But you know what? It still stands!! :P)

Guest buffybeast

Terri's body would be better if she gained 5-8 pounds.  The rib look is just nasty to me.

Yes, Jazz is considered a diva to her husband I'm sure.

Guest Just call me Dan

Is there any video/pics of this lingere match. I hate the fact that I missed last week's Raw, but I did. Any help?

Guest dreamer420

I taped it.

HAHAHA

I think there is a clip of it on wwe.com or also try kazaa or winmx.

Guest muswp1
Terri's body would be better if she gained 5-8 pounds.  The rib look is just nasty to me.

Yes, Jazz is considered a diva to her husband I'm sure.

10 pounds and some muscle tone would be an improvement.  Or the best improvement to Terri would be her pink slip.  Trish is the best overall female wrestler in the WWE.  She has ability, looks, and charisma.  Most of the others in the divison has to out of three (usually lacking the ability).  And the only person who would call Jazz a diva would be her husband.  Yes, she can wrestle but she has to be one of the nastiest women I've ever seen.

Guest muswp1

BTW, can anyone think of a better finisher than a bulldog for Trish???  I know she is kind of limited in terms of high-impact offense due to her 5' 1" or so height, but her current finisher just isn't believable.

Guest muswp1
On Confidential the other week she looked smaller when she was in the hot tub.

I just noticed something, when was Trish on "Confidential"?  I don't remember seeing her either week?

Guest JHawk
I just noticed something, when was Trish on "Confidential"?  I don't remember seeing her either week?

The first episode.  She gave us a tour of her house.  I want that house and she's welcome to stay if she'd like.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Your referals are on the money. Nobody would ever thinkto go to WWE.com.

BTW, can anyone think of a better finisher than a bulldog for Trish???  I know she is kind of limited in terms of high-impact offense due to her 5' 1" or so height, but her current finisher just isn't believable.

I dunno about what would make a good new finisher, but I do know that when she blocked that hurricanrana by Terri and just held her there for a while, I had a faint flickering thought/hope that she would do the GANSO BOMB~! on Terri.

She didn't of course, and in my head I knew she wouldn't.  But oh, in my smarkish heart...

If that had happend I probably would have prayed to God to kill me on the spot so's I could die in utter bliss.

Admit it: That would have ruled.

Trish is the best overall female wrestler in the WWE.

I don't see how you can say that with a straight face. Unless by saying "best overall female wrestler" you REALLY meant "one of the sloppiest female wrestlers that come to mind" ..then I understand..

Guest muswp1

And who exactly is better??  Torrie and Stacy need lots of training.  Molly and Jazz are better wrestlers but are worse in doing promos.  Terri is ugly and horrible in the ring.  No one takes Jackie seriously.  Ivory needs help in the looks department.  Lita is way too sloppy.  When I mean "overall", I mean with looks, effort, in ring wrestling, and promos.  Believe me, Trish was much worse in the ring back in late 2000 and early 2001.  Her skills then were pathetic.  She has improved, but I admit she still has a ways to go before she is good in the ring.  She is, right now, the most consistant wrestler in terms of who else is on the women's roster right now.

Her face is showing signs of aging but she does have a pretty wicked body.  Not as nice and full as say Trish's or Molly's, but still pretty wicked.

I think Terri is pretty much just kept around out of respect anymore. After all, she was like a prototype for the current barely-competent wrestler/airheaded bombshell "divas" that we have today. Whatever, as long as she doesn't get involved in storylines too much and we get to see skin every once in awhile, I'm not gonna complain. She may not be perfect, but she's still pretty hot in that trailer trash, stupid slut, I-like-prancing-around-in-whipped-cream-while-naked kinda way. Or maybe she's just around so that some of the boys can get a cheap bang whenever they want. You can tell when a woman is loose and Terri is so loose her thighs jingle and jangle when she walks, plain and simple.

Anyways, I don't understand how anyone can think that Molly is anywhere even close to the almighty hotness that is Trish Stratus. Sure, Molly's cute and all, but she just ain't that cute. I mean, my God man, she looks like she should be milking cows on an Amish farm somewhere in Indiana with the size of those hips. And her new haircut sucks ass.

Guest buffybeast
"Sure, Molly's cute and all, but she just ain't that cute. I mean, my God man, she looks like she should be milking cows on an Amish farm somewhere in Indiana with the size of those hips. And her new haircut sucks ass. "

LOL, man.  That was funny.  Molly is very thick.  And her haircut does suck shit.