TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

PWG Recommendations?

Can anyone recommend the best Pro Wrestling Guerrilla show currently available at HighSpots.com? I have a $25 gift certificate that is burning quite a hole in my pocket, so I thought I would look to the experts for a little help in deciding what show to get. All of their cards look great, I want the show that top-to-bottom would be well worth my money. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd recommend: "Astonishing X-Mas" excellent show from top to bottom. With theSuper Dragon/Kevin Steen Guerilla Warfare, Davey Richards Vs. Samoa Joe, Roderick Strong/Jack Evans Vs. Generico/Tornado, Scott Lost Vs. Alex Shelley, a fun 8-man, Cabana Vs. Sky.... Plus Chris Kanyon Vs. Joey Ryan, which isn't that good... but it was interesting to see Kanyon in PWG.

Battle Of Los Angeles is a really great set as well.

Also can't go wrong with All Nude Revue, Zombies Shouldn't Run or the All Star Weekend shows.

And there is also this deal: http://highspots.com/product.asp?id=14787 where you can get Card Subject To Change 2, their 2 European Shows and another PWG DVD from a list for $35