TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

The Smackdown thread for June 2, 2006.

I've been reading reports of Deep South have have been saying that The Great Khali is over huge as a face down there. I'd love to see some of that footage. :)

I'm not quite sure what I think about Miz yet, but I have a feeling that I'll want to beat him with a shovel before too long. Hell, I pretty much already do.

D'oh, you're right.

I can picture their doing it though, had WWE Films not started up.

Holy shit is Lashley horrible on the stick or what? That was just...wow, that was worse than almost anyone else.

If they start having Vito actually dress like a woman on TV, then I hope it leads to a feud where he loses a match and is forced to dress like a man once again. I can picture him being all pissed off because he can't wear a dress, and he keeps trying to sneak off and put one back on, etc...

You think McMahon got the idea from the fact Vito from Sopranos came out and upon hearing that a character from a popular show is playing a gay man named Vito, they realized they had a Vito on the payroll and made the obvious assumption that it mean he was a cross dresser.

"The toughest Piper's Pit ever". No kidding. Interviewing someone who speaks no discernable languarge whatsoever has gotta be tough.

Please, Snuka babbles in gibberish. Piper handled that one FINE.

"The toughest Piper's Pit ever". No kidding. Interviewing someone who speaks no discernable languarge whatsoever has gotta be tough.

Please, Snuka babbles in gibberish. Piper handled that one FINE.

Yeah but I don't think Piper's gonna get to smack Khali upside the head with a coconut.

Why are these two on my screen? I'm praying someone interrupts this match.

It's been ok so far. I'm shocked as hell at the quality of the match up to this point.

And Krystal is hot as hell, damn.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

Krystal's actually not that bad. She could be the next Trish Stratus if she wants.

Why are these two on my screen? I'm praying someone interrupts this match.

It's been ok so far. I'm shocked as hell at the quality of the match up to this point.

And Krystal is hot as hell, damn.

Eh, I'm more of the Barbie lookalike fan myself. Therefore, I paid more attention to Jillian.

Did they dig out one of Stacy's old outfits for Michelle?

Send Birchill to ECW.

Who knows? It COULD work. Hell, Bam Bam Bigelow worked in the OLD ECW.

People tend to forget that Bam Bam was pretty damn over in WWF in the 80's. It's like people always think he was a JTTS that did the JOB to LT.