TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
skullman80

New Metallica Song

I think its solid. I'm not a music expert, tried to learn guitar just not cut out for it. I really can't stand toe to toe with anyone in the thread about what makes a good solo other than...if it sounds good to my ear then I like it.

With that being said I own every metallica album and along with Black Label Society they are my favorite band of the metal genre. I will also say I've never bought an album in my life that was perfect from start to finish even the so called classics of bands.

Can't wait to hear the new Metallica album, as long as they have fun making it and I enjoy it.

Guest silentmichael

Whenever i click the 'Download Now' button, it doesnt even download. :(

Guest silentmichael

Thanks for the link. It sound way better that in the other versions out there. although its unfinished, here are some stand-out things.

The bass guitar really stands out better in this one song that the whole St. Anger album.

The solo, i think was a little too early. It should be a few minutes later, closer to the end, but still in the middle.

And James' singing. some parts it sounds like he is whining. it sounds annoying. i like how his voice changes around in different parts though.