TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WON WWE News and Notes

a storyline where an ECW wrestler would go into other dimensions.

PLEASE GIVE ME THIS

Bizarro-ECW! Where Sandman speaks with a british accent and gently sips tea before every match.

With a shiny black cane, and the Richard Cheese lounge version of "Enter Sandman" as his entrance music.

SOLD! Richard Cheese rules.

And instead of downing beers and smoking cigarettes, he drinks a bunch of martinis and smokes cigars

And instead of downing beers and smoking cigarettes, he drinks a bunch of martinis and smokes cigars

I'd rather see the Sandman get girl drink drunk each show.

Maybe The Sandman can start slamming and chugging Sierra Mist and cane Kathy Griffin in the commercials.

Maybe The Sandman can start slamming and chugging Sierra Mist and cane Kathy Griffin in the commercials.

I'd pay good money to see Sandman cane the Snapple Lady.

Well, with JBL probably just about done...is Vince ready to end the brand extension now? Angle in ECW, Undertaker semi-retired, Mark Henry is now the lead heel on SD, and Batista might be to injury-prone to depend on long term.

"Furries"

Is that pronounced like "Fury" or like "Furry".

I'm not sure whether I expect Paul to have a bunch of NY Yankees with paint and baseball bats attack Van Dam or a bunch of Giant Gonzalez-clothed werewolf creatures.

Pronounced Furry.

And just have a guy come out with a bunch of "cat-girls"...that will satisfy that group.

Inside jokey Chris, again.

Maybe they can have a shape-shifting sorcerer come UNBALANCE THE FURIES and try to take over our dimension.

And I want Funaki, time traveling scientist and Nova, real-life superhero/inventor extraordinaire.

What I want to know is why there has ever been any problem with Heyman playing a cult leader. Look at the two One Night Stands. Heyman IS a cult leader.

If only Vince had agreed to the Dimension travelling. That would have been soooo shit!

They could travel to a place where WWE is good.

We may be on to something here...Vince might want to show an anti WWE where he does everything he things he shouldn't do thereby making a wrestling show people actually want to watch and enjoy...