TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Pup-peronis

Whenever I give them to the dog, if I give her more than one she just starts bouncing off the walls. Also, if she's in the mood for them, she starts pawing the shit out of me to ask for them, and then stares at the cupboard as soon as I get up. She goes really crazy if I don't give her any.

I think that the manufacturers put some kind of uppers in there to get dogs addicted. Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

Guest Felonies!

Why don't you read the label, you stupid dickwad. Maybe dogs just really like Pupperonis. I mean, give or take, that's my reaction to Memphis dry rub ribs.

uh..

Why dont you try one for yourself?

The dog that goes crazy's six pounds. The big dogs don't really respond to him. I'd probably have to eat about 50 to get high, and if I did, I think I'd throw up first.

Why don't you read the label, you stupid dickwad. Maybe dogs just really like Pupperonis. I mean, give or take, that's my reaction to Memphis dry rub ribs.

Aren't you the naive one. They're not going to tell you that they're drugging your dog. It's their dirty little secret. I don't think the FDA's going to be hauling their asses off to jail or anything if they misreport the ingredients in dog treats.

Guest Felonies!

Well these things have been around for a long time, I'm sure somebody would've noticed by now and made a big Dateline NBC production out of it. Doncha tink?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If one could get high off of them, I'd have known about it by now.

I assume there's some non-specific law against putting meth into dog food. Plus, wouldn't cost a lot to pump pup-peronis full of meth? Wouldn't a dog have died from Meth overdose by now?

Guest DRH 502

Yes. And about a million times more dangerous. Meth is a fucking filthy drug done by filthy people. And thats coming from someone who for a brief period used it on a semi regular basis. No good can come out of that shine. None.

Too many empty calories.

I would reccomend Iams weight control dog chow, canned food in beef or hickory flavor or some milk bones. If you want to get real fancy than show off some kind of exotic rawhide bones or Kibbles & Chunks. This is healthier for you and you also won't have to worry about going really crazy and bouncing off the walls. You're too old to be eating Pup-peronis anyway not that there's ever an age where someone should be eating Pup-peronis in the first place. It's time to grow up.