TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

Your Paragon of Virtue

Not much. We got some pizzas and watched the first season of Charles in Charge on DVD.

Also, liberals hate Jews.

Another CE reference: I'll bet Jerk comes back here tomorrow and edits all of his posts with the explanation that he was drunk or something and agrees with everyone in the end that he overreacted. You gotta stand up for your shit, Mike.

Guest Princess Leena
Another CE reference: I'll bet Jerk comes back here tomorrow and edits all of his posts with the explanation that he was drunk or something and agrees with everyone in the end that he overreacted. You gotta stand up for your shit, Mike.

He's not like Marney.

Didn't you fuck her.

Guest DRH 502

Your Paragon of Virtue...

...is knowledgable on the subject of MMA, so he is cool in my book.

:)

He's not like Marney.

No, Jerk did this like, a couple of months ago. He had some crazy-ass argument apparently, because the next day the thread was full of his posts reading "late-night ranting, sorry guys" and shit. Dude went back and edited all of his posts out, although bits and pieces remained in the posts of those arguing with him. Totally weak.

Didn't you fuck her.

I'm hot, but even I can't swing a lesbian that lives 500 miles away.

On a related note...

That was the worst joke I think I've ever read. What the hell's wrong with you?

I was ignored by my parents as a child, and basically use the internet to make up for it by getting attention for myself (negative or positive) from complete strangers.

:ph34r: