8 members have voted

1. 1. The New Skins

• Standard Ikonboard
    • Standard Ikonboard w/ fast reply
    • Smarks USA
    • Smarks theme
    • Dialup skin

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i personally use the standard ikonboard with the quick reply, because of that and the fact that the smark logo in the top left looks ultra cool.  also, i think the blue colors make it the most readable theme.

Guest Midnight Express83

I use the smarks theme because it looks the best. the American one and the dial up are just ugly.

Guest areacode212

I use Standard Ikonboard w/reply. The Smark one has a bit of a problem...when you go to the Control Panel and highlight one of the options, the color bar and the text become the same color. Once I figure out how to make my own skins, I'll try and come up with a nice one and submit it.

Guest Dark Lotus

I'm gonna stick with the one we had, with the Quik Reply.

Honestly, I saw no reason to change it, but I guess it's so everyone can have something they're happy with.

Guest Tony149

I'm using ths Standard one with the quick reply. Just because the quick reply is awesome.

Guest Army Eye

I'll use the Smarks theme once it has quick reply in it.  The original is pretty nice too though.  I'll probably switch them up a lot just for variety

Guest Tony149

C'mon, give me some love, guys. It kinda sucks when you get cheap shots thrown at you (Not from you guys, but one guy) because people see a number and think you post crap. That's whay bsp21 does with his anti-HHH stuff. :)

Guest Midnight Express83

I am kidding because you just post everyday for hours at a time. So it isn't post whoring, you never leave.

Some others on the other hand base off numbers. Not off anything else.

Guest mykatissatan

I use Smark USA, cause that is what was here when I logged in.  I think it looks cool though.  And quick reply dont bother me because it wasnt on the EZboard so I am used to it this way.  And I think I saw him say hes adding it soon.

Guest Tony149
I am kidding because you just post everyday for hours at a time. So it isn't post whoring, you never leave.

I know you were kidding. That's why I said "one guy". Let me give away my little secret. The secret is where I work and WebTV (Now known as MSN TV). I work at an apartment complex. I'm the assistant manager. The Manager is my Dad. And yes, when you're the boss' son, you get special treatment. The most I have to do every day is sit in the office and answer people's question about getting an apartment, walking around the complex saying hello, and some paper-work. I'm not allowed to use the company computer, but I'm able to use MSN TV (I own one). It's just a little box you connect to a TV that gives you access to the internet and e-mail. So I'm able to work and check the forum more than most here. Now you know how I have so many posts.

P.S. As I type this I'm at home. I'm off today & tomorrow.