TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WX8

Someone please tell me the OFFICIAL release date of Wrestlemania X8 for the cube, I've heard so many different things, it's driving me apeshit!

Guest Cataclysm911

June 11th

June 10th in big cities like Chicago & L.A.

Some stores like K.B. get early "advertizing" copies, so they will have them on the 8th.

Guest Flyboy

I know Gamespot and all their stores (Software Etc., Funcoland, etc.) will *probably* get there's on June 10th, also.

Most department stores I think will get it on June 12th, 13th, or 14th... depends on which department store.

I hear June 11th everywhere else as well. Though, I'm saving 15 bucks by getting it on the 13th instead, at my local game store. :)

Guest Flyboy
Ignore him ^

Why?

I didn't mislead him...

When Resident Evil came out, Target was the ONLY store to have it.  Department store, that is.  Hell, K-Mart still doesn't have the damn game.  Not Best Buy, Circuit City, K-Mart, Wal-Mart... none had it.  The only places that *did* have it was Target and Software Etc. (a branch of Gamespot).

Maybe if you live in a "big city" it would be different..

Other than that I see no reason to ignore me.

Guest Flyboy

Okay, I just called *my local* Software Etc., and told me they were expecting it on June 11th...

I stand corrected.

When Resident Evil came out, Target was the ONLY store to have it.

Yeah, I checked Media Play, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart, they had none.  I checked Target, they had five, and more in reserve.

Guest Flyboy
When Resident Evil came out, Target was the ONLY store to have it.

Yeah, I checked Media Play, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart, they had none.  I checked Target, they had five, and more in reserve.

When I mean "have it", I mean they had it delievered... the other stores hadn't even had it shipped to them.  -_-  Target was the only store that to have it at all in department stores... (well, they had received it, but it was sold out).  

The only reason I think Target had it early was because they were running a big sell on it.. it was like $39. 95 or something.