TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FroGG_NeaL

WEEDS

Guest DRH 502

I wonder how that hydro turns out...and how his mama is gonna respond to getting cut out. I'd really like to see Quinn come back and see Silas get some play plus deal with the drama of two chicks. I swear the first season's most hilarious moment came when he thought the deaf girl was gonna give him a blowjob and instead spraypainted his junk blue...I'm bout to call my digital cable provider and get HBO and Showtime hooked up because I love Weeds and Entourage...

It will be taped and watched later tonight. This is a good show, and I was so happy to see the chick beat out all the desperate housewives for the Emmy last season, because this show is 100000x better.

once I get to college and am on a T1 with no download limits, this will be one of the shows I download in its entirety. I wish I had showtime just for this. Mary Louise Parker was my favorite part of Angels in America and this looks AWESOME.

I watched a repeat of the season opener the other day. (Didn't watch any episodes the first season.) It was interesting enough that I'll make sure to check out another episode or two at some point, but I'm not exactly hooked yet. It seemed like they were trying to devote too much energy to too many different subplots for a half hour show. They really should have put more focus into the DEA guy if they wanted that to carry the episode.

It's pretty amusing. It's the only show I record and watch all of every week. I still record some of those stupid wrestling shows, but I fast-forward through half of ECW and about 3/4 of Raw.

I think an eventual love triangle is going to happen between Nancy, the DEA Agent, and Conrad. It seems Conrad and Nancy keep getting closer and have a natural attraction, and she seems to be merely dating the DEA Agent because he appears to be the "perfect guy"

Also it is only a matter of time before Nancy's drug momma finds out about her plans to branch out alone, and WITH Conrad....that should be a shitstorm.

The show is great, as good as Season 1 was, Season 2 is bringing the awesomeness in all sorts of new ways.

Just watched this Monday's episode now and... wow! That's about 10x better than I thought this show was capable of. There were about 6 spots that were laugh out loud hilarious. (My favorite was when we see the van's parked in the handicapped spot.) And yet the ending was still really poignant. Even though he's been kind of an obnoxious character, you really felt for the DEA guy at the end. All in all, just a tremendous, tremendous episode that makes me really sad the season's almost over.

Well that was disappointing. I get the idea of a cliffhanger finale, but you need something to happen first. Absolutely nothing got resolved there, it was just the same conflict as the previous episode.

Well that was disappointing. I get the idea of a cliffhanger finale, but you need something to happen first. Absolutely nothing got resolved there, it was just the same conflict as the previous episode.

Well I think they went for the opposite effect of the Season 1 finale, which had everything turning for the up and up, they also kind of made it somewhat as a final episode, just in case the series didn't get renewed. The Season 2 finale on the other hand ended with a bad situation happening for almost every single character in the show.

I DVRd, I was just too damn tired to watch it.....I am definately watching it tonight after I get home from the gym.....

How was it, up to par with the rest of the series?

Read that Conrad and Hayila (sp) aren't sticking around this season, which I'm alright with cause Nancy needs to branch out on her own. Plus the Nancy/Conrad relationship always felt way too forced