TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Let me see some hate for the HHH's

Guest Vern Gagne

The HHH's ruled Smackdown. HHH the elder knocked Jericho out of the Battle Royale, HHH the younger knocked Angle out the Battle Royale. The HHH's had an epic clash, and posed at the end. If you love HHH squared than you loved Smackdown.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Yeah he sure was super pumping out another shitty match and getting his job back from Hogan clean...on his way to getting his job back from Taker on ppv...

Only Kane will remain.

Another HHH title run around the corner....

I guess he IS the best ever.

Guest alfdogg

Hey bps, did you notice that Godfather, D-Von, and Test (all of whom HHH owed jobs as well) were all eliminated from the battle royal by HHH?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Jesus christ...I knew he always got them back from the upper teir guys...but the lower midcard too?

Upper midcard guys left (now that hes gone over Hogan CLEAN):  Taker (KOTR) and Kane (injured).

So after he beats Taker...I suppose he'll have to get his fluke win back from Booker on Raw...then wait around until Kane gets healthy.

Then what?

He'll won't have any jobs left to avenge!

(This is from the day he won the title until now)...so maybe he'll start lobbying for the Warriors rehiring to get that one back from 1996...after that...Alex Wright?

So after he beats Taker...I suppose he'll have to get his fluke win back from Booker on Raw...then wait around until Kane gets healthy.

Then what?

He'll won't have any jobs left to avenge!

Maybe then he'll realize he has all those jobs to repay himself and lies down for the entire roster one by one.

Hey it might happen :o)

Master Vern ,I believe Triple H has 3 H's in it..therefore it would be H cubed, not H squared...remember math class? You know, the one with the numbers in it?

This has been the Taker Mark

Master Vern ,I believe Triple H has 3 H's in it..therefore it would be H cubed, not H squared...remember math class? You know, the one with the numbers in it?

eh who cares.. it's still Suck to the Googleplexth power, or whatever the highest magnitute of sucktatude the mind can stand to comprehend.

Next month's Fatal Fourway Main Event between HHH, Hogan, Taker, and Stephanie McMahon will be at WWE Fully Loaded, sponsored by Hoover. (Get it, it's a vacuum - cause they both SUCK hahaha) (Big cheesey Mick Foley thumbs up)

Guest Vern Gagne

The HHH squared refers to both Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

I think Killer Kowalski beat HHH once when he training him. Sign up the old man ASAP.

The HHH squared refers to both Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Right, and THAT makes sense

This has been the Taker Mark

Guest TheDames7

Personally, I hate the HHHaters.  

No, not cuz they hate HHH...but because they're FUCKING ANNOYING

Dames

Guest dreamer420

Dames

amen, brotha.

Guest Anglesault

Dames

amen, brotha.

Puff the magic dragon...

Oh I'm sorry, did you say anything worthwhile?

::Looks at post::

Nope. Sorry if I interrupted you when you were lighting one up.

Guest bob_barron

Preach on brother Dames and brother dreamer. The HHHaters are mega annoying

Guest Anglesault

Excuse me? Aren't you the ASSHOLE who started/contributed to a "What?" chant during the National Anthem at MSG?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I find that statement funny coming from one of the most annoying posters EVER.  I get more questions about "What is up with that Dames guy...he's....odd." then anything else.

The HHHaters are annoying?  Well...thats kind of ironic.  If HHH stopped being pushed (which despite injury, lack of heat, increased muscle mass, inability to hae even a decent match with the best in the company...NOTHING has prevented) then they wouldn't have anything to be annoying about.  So when does it stop?

Guest Dangerous A

"The HHHaters are annoying?  Well...thats kind of ironic.  If HHH stopped being pushed (which despite injury, lack of heat, increased muscle mass, inability to hae even a decent match with the best in the company...NOTHING has prevented) then they wouldn't have anything to be annoying about.  So when does it stop?"

When Vince decides to stop pushing his ass, that's when.

Guest Anglesault

Which apparently won't stop until HHH stops pushing himself (Into Stephanie)

Guest Dangerous A

I can agree with that to a degree. Again I point my hate at Vince for allowing it. Some of it goes to HHH for putting himself in the position of dating Steph and subjecting himself to criticism, but again Vince is the one who makes the final call.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Just because it fits in with the original post:

"Reportedly, some parts of the Hulk Hogan vs. Triple H match from Smackdown were cut to make the match look better on TV."

yep...HHH ruled, brotha

Guest dreamer420

Dames

amen, brotha.

Puff the magic dragon...

Oh I'm sorry, did you say anything worthwhile?

::Looks at post::

Nope. Sorry if I interrupted you when you were lighting one up.

how obsessed are you about the fact that I'm a pothead? get a fucking life dude.

Guest TheDames7
I find that statement funny coming from one of the most annoying posters EVER.  I get more questions about "What is up with that Dames guy...he's....odd." then anything else.

The HHHaters are annoying?  Well...thats kind of ironic.  If HHH stopped being pushed (which despite injury, lack of heat, increased muscle mass, inability to hae even a decent match with the best in the company...NOTHING has prevented) then they wouldn't have anything to be annoying about.  So when does it stop?

Gee, thanks.  I'd rather be known for something than nothing at all.  I'm not gonna turn this into a fued or some other bullshit, so I'll just drop it.

Yes, I understand that everyone hates HHH right now for all of the reasons that you said...but when he is mentioned in EVERY DAMN THREAD about how he's holding such & such down, this is his fault, etc, its annoying as fuck.  It seems like you guys have nothing else to talk about!  Damn.

Dames

Guest bob_barron

Yes I did contribute to the WHAT? chants at MSG. Get the new Stone Cold DVD and you can see what it is like when fans what the national anthem.

I agree with Dames that seeing every thread turn into a fuck Triple H conversation its just so repetitive.

Kinda like all the threads last summer on how horrible Ole Booger Red was.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

feud?  in the flaming folder?

No we wouldn't want that.

you fucking freak.

that is all.

Guest TheDames7

Oh believe me, I wouldn't mind "feuding" with you or flaming you or what not, but its just not worth it.  

Yeah, I'm a freak....so?

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If its not worth it then WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU IN THE FLAMING FOLDER IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Guest TheDames7

Simply to frustrate the HHHaters..

Mission Accomplished.  I can go now.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Yes I did contribute to the WHAT? chants at MSG. Get the new Stone Cold DVD and you can see what it is like when fans what the national anthem.

Where do you find that on the DVD?

Dames

Guest dreamer420
Simply to frustrate the HHHaters..

Mission Accomplished.  I can go now.

Dames

it's fun isn't it!