TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Let me see some hate for the HHH's

Guest bob_barron

There's a section on the DVD where they talk about the what chants and they ask Austin what his favourite what moment was and he says when they whatted the anthem at MSG and we get a clip.

Guest TheDames7
There's a section on the DVD where they talk about the what chants and they ask Austin what his favourite what moment was and he says when they whatted the anthem at MSG and we get a clip.

That pissed me off then and it pisses me off now.  The first show at MSG since Sept. 11, the crowd chants What at the anthem, everyone and their mothers are offended in the wrestling community and Austin comes out and says ..."that was great".  I'm so surprised that they would actually put that on DVD.

Dames

Guest bob_barron

Actually Dames the first show since 9.11 at MSG was held in November with a main event of Rock v. Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Since I was directly involved in the what chats and am moving to canada I guess I dont see what the big deal was. We were just having some fun.

Guest dreamer420

it not like it happens at every show now anyway.  what? is starting to die down it seems now.

Guest Anglesault

The big deal was that you were disrespecting the National Anthem BLOCKS away from Ground Zero. Why didn't you go down to Ground Zero and piss on the American Flag? You could tell the people that you were "just having fun" as they pummeled you.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I think your talking it a little to seriously anglesault. it wasn't cool chanting 'what' during the anthem but it isn't THAT big of a deal.

Guest TheDames7
Actually Dames the first show since 9.11 at MSG was held in November with a main event of Rock v. Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Ok, the first televised show is what I meant.  

For once, I actually agree with AngleSault.  I witnessed 9/11 with my own eyes, from blocks away.  There's no way that 2 months later, there weren't some people directly affected by 9/11 at the Garden that night and to just disrespect the National Anthem and completely disregarding the tragedy that happened in the city when we were trying to be patriotic is inexcusable, IMO.  

As for "its just having fun"....you had tapings, the actual show, commercials, promos...TONS of time to do it.  You cant wait for a woman to finish her 3 minute song about our damn country to spit out some retarded catchphrase?  Fuck.  I'm not calling you out Bob because I know that many people just went along with it without thinking, but damn man...just damn.  

Dames

Guest Anglesault
I think your talking it a little to seriously anglesault. it wasn't cool chanting 'what' during the anthem but it isn't THAT big of a deal.

It hit very close to home.

Guest Flyboy

*sits in the corner and watches on*

Too too funny...

But, hey I'm not annoyed yet, so your mission *isn't* accomplished.

Good day.